Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
got some that are older,,,,not a lot of each ,but some of each.

I grow more than I need so for me it’s easy to put some away and kinda forget about it.

got too many containers floating around so I’m slowly finishing off the older stuff,

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I keep all of my weed in the freezer, it stays fresh and lasts ages that way.
+1. No need for air drying/ curing. Pick it directly off the plant, and straight into the freezer. I've tried storage containers and baggies, but found that neither are really necessary. Just wrapped in paper napkin this time, as trichomes freeze and can easily fall off bud. Paper towel is just to collect any fallen trichomes. Frozen bud retains harvest colour, shape, taste and potency.

krazykatz69

Blooming
User ID
+1. No need for air drying/ curing. Pick it directly off the plant, and straight into the freezer. I've tried storage containers and baggies, but found that neither are really necessary. Just wrapped in paper napkin this time, as trichomes freeze and can easily fall off bud. Paper towel is just to collect any fallen trichomes. Frozen bud retains harvest colour, shape, taste and potency.
I air dry/cure then chuck the buds into glass jars in the freezer - it's starting to piss the missus off, she has been hassling me to get a freezer for the shed. I will probably get one eventually as I like to stick my wet trim in the freezer before making bubble hash.

Top Bottom