What are you smoking?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

One Drop

Curing
User ID
IMG_20210624_184455.jpgIMG_20210624_184523.jpgIMG_20210624_184534.jpgIMG_20210624_191334.jpgok got some Reno's GG#4 X HCP the orange looking bud and some GMO God Glue seed grow from 2019 grow first time I've tryed both it's 5.30 am I'm up and it's time to get my day under way not sure how this is going to go which one first guys ? I'm going the orange bud Gg#4 X HPC looks fire that God's glue looks dank stank sit you on you ass type weed . Od

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
View attachment 14164View attachment 14165View attachment 14166View attachment 14167ok got some Reno's GG#4 X HCP the orange looking bud and some GMO God Glue seed grow from 2019 grow first time I've tryed both it's 5.30 am I'm up and it's time to get my day under way not sure how this is going to go which one first guys ? I'm going the orange bud Gg#4 X HPC looks fire that God's glue looks dank stank sit you on you ass type weed . Od
So 3 hours later. What’s the verdict?

One Drop

Curing
User ID
So 3 hours later. What’s the verdict?
Blue power X mango 🥭 top pic for today very uplifting and inspirational high racy a bit but good for me day time smoke great flavour terpes to the earth dirt taste which is my favourite of all these seeds I got in covert seed drop from close friend in Hawaii he's a major breeder and this is his personal stock smoke and I can see why a 9.5 out 10 and it has never been grown out if his stable gen pools he has . Ok God's Glue to strong for day time it's going to the couch lock library of jars we have it will be used at night to sent me in my way to the sandman , intense sweet musk sent sticky to roll trichs a million burnt well n slow but hell of a kick not my type of weed but in my family n friends someone will enjoy it and there welcome to it I'm not a greedy man if I have it I share it . 8 out of ten . Od

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Fuck me , if I smoke a few cones of last grow early in the morning I don't wake up again till after midday

Had a couple in bed this morning when chimoen went to work , woke up at 2pm 6 hrs later

Last 6 weeks been a bit of a blur

One Drop

Curing
User ID
I'm on my last week of 12/12 with this God's glue clone grow week #9 run to week#10 ppm 500 ish pH 6.2 ish flush week#11 with worm casting tea I make ppm 300 ish but a great plant finisher I've used countless times , then 48 to 72 hr dark period , harvest in its dark period always then hang entire plant to dry n cure . Od .

Last edited:

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
So I had some Killer orange last night. Really smooth and easier going. Tunks shared some with me but I’m told it’s Pedros strain. What’s the parentage on them. I have tried the search but couldn’t t get the answer.

Top Bottom