What are you smoking?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Ran out of Chem so I'm onto some old haggard landrace cross I grew out like a year and a half ago. Harvested at week 17 or 18 of flower, was far from done and looks like every weed I stole from my mum when I was 14. Been in a mason jar in a box with some 62 snaps for a year or and then into a half pound grove bag. Still got quite a bit left. Probs 3/4 pound lol.
IMG_20230118_200340.jpg
Smells heavily of freshly cut pine, citrus and incense terps come through when burned. Smokes like death and the occasional 1.5 year aged mite carcass should lol. Mellow until my eyes fall out of my head.

This was the plant a few weeks Into flower, around mid march 2021. Pulled start of July 2021. Probs the oldest weed I've smoked to my knowledge.
IMG_20221001_202158.jpg

Last edited:

Stackr

Baked
Community Member
User ID
The buds in your hand look like they are in pristine condition. It is certainly something to strive for.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
The buds in your hand look like they are in pristine condition. It is certainly something to strive for.
almost covered in moth balls lol. There's a reason it's still here...I had to edit the original post and add the word "haggard" in there just to get the point across lol.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
try harvesting three of those lol. I had 3.5lb of that. was basically throwing it at people. Pulling the whole "buy an ounce of amnesia for $300 and ill throw in an oz of bush for free" schtick.

Last edited:

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
This came turned out real nice
Purple plant , smells like it's going to do the job
Smokes up nice , heavy hitter , with a hint of spice on the way down and way out
Very smooth smoke
Nice chunky buds that mull up well
Thought I had 3 ,went to pack another a couple hrs later and noticed the 3rd was stilled packed
So must be ok If i forgot to have last cone
Not a great motivator, so best to smoke when nothing needs to be done
View attachment 5477
Strewth this looks tasty mate

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
All this talk of Hash today has got me spotting some Wonky Bubble Hash (25 micron) at the moment. It's nothing special and probably looks a bit ordinary because once it was formed up into a cube (still damp), it got lobbed into a wooden bowl and forgotten about for some time. Whoops..
View attachment 30228
Looks like a square
Wombat turd mate ,😜
Although I'm sure it tastes better

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Shitaye, can't say I've seen wombat shit.

There's a extended period which went by where it was unloved. But thats because I was pretty well over the strain by then.

Wonky is shit. It didn't show any signs of sex, until it was forced to by flipping light cycles. Never had to do that to any other strain before. And takes 9-10 weeks to finish up. Only to end up a below average smoko.

It's looking like I'll be making hash and edibles out of the rest to try and compensate for its lacklustre in bud form

If you've got any of the seeds, do yourself a favour and bin them. Sorry, Sugar.

Last edited:

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
Shitaye, can't say I've seen wombat shit.

There's a extended period which went by where it was unloved. But thats because I was pretty well over the strain by then.

Wonky is shit. It didn't show any signs of sex, until it was forced to by flipping light cycles. Never had to do that to any other strain before. And takes 9-10 weeks to finish up. Only to end up a below average smoko.

If you've got any of the seeds, do yourself a favour and bin them. Sorry, Sugar.
They're cubed mate weird huh must have a square arsehole I suppose 🤣

What do you mean by wonky seeds?

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Ahh OK, reason it's in a cube is because that's to identify the different grades of bubblehash. Different micron washes end up a different shape. So in the end of a wash. I'll have cubed, ball and pyramid shaped lumps of hash.

Top Bottom