What are you smoking?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
As I mentioned before folks, lawyer them once and they're so butt-hurt, it stings so deep and hard they niggle and piggle at your every comment for a long time afterward, it's relentless!
- a very piss-poor effort to save face.
These trolls have the maturity of a young child in the midst of a raging temper tantrum.
I love how it's always talking to an audience... it's delusions of grandeur are astounding for a hikikomori :ROFLMAO:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
We get it, English isn't your first language but admin can't just go banning everyone that knows more words than you.

j
You do realise lawyered is not a proper word!! It's a recently made up word!!

And you by no means what so ever have won an argument so well there is no chance of rebuttal!!
You have actually alienated your self so badly everyone on here considers you a joke!!

Jaz

Curing
User ID
You do realise lawyered is not a proper word!! It's a recently made up word!!

A word is a word is a word, doesn't matter when it was made; it's in common use among many forums across the world, also:

The word lawyered is a valid scrabble word

https://1word.ws/lawyered

You even proved it's a word, citing a reference.

You lawyered yourself!

j

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
A word is a word is a word, doesn't matter when it was made; it's in common use among many forums across the world, also:

The word View attachment 23441 is a valid scrabble word

https://1word.ws/lawyered

You even proved it's a word, citing a reference.

You lawyered yourself!

j
Common on forums you say. 🤣
Well fuckwit I'm form the real world and never have I heard the word lawyered until you showed up here making a complete fuckwit of ya self.
Of course you sit around on forums all day your such a self indulgent, patronising know it all no cunt would want to be anywhere near you. Your only link to actual humans is some old couple who you clean their yard so you can swim in their pool!! 🤣

Jaz

Curing
User ID
I'm form the real world and never have I heard the word lawyered

... you're not exactly the perfect specimen of a well read human being though... and you'd probably be bad at Scrabble I imagine.

j

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Had my first blunt of sugars wonkey last night.

I wasn’t expecting much to be honest really needed like 2 weeks to finish properly, but the boytis put a stop to that.

Very calming relaxing smoke, definitely put me into a creative mind set.

Been smoking heaps of zkittlez of late and that just writes me off so wonky is definitely a good day time smoke takes the edge off and definitely helps with concentration and creativity.

I’ll chuck a pic up later, at work at the mo.

I think Sugar had a couple of crosses on the go. Can you recall which particular one, mate?

Reason I ask. I'm getting real low on a good day time smoko, and i'll be doing a test grow soon once the new kit is together. It sounds like it might be a good candidate to go with, to dial it in.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Good stuff, i'll see what i got. (y)

I recall a "Bianca" but i'm not sure if that was a actual strain, or a particular name she gave to a individual plant. 😄

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Bianca was definitely another strain she had I didn’t have luck germing them ones.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Going to crack yourself in the next few days Gazza

You Grown any of them yet ?

If so what they like

Top Bottom