Weird looking plant and unknown gentics

Empleh

Germinating
User ID
Weird looking plant and unknown gentics I do have the paperwork for strains used for breading have searched for insects and bugs IMG_20200419_214515_948.jpgIMG_20200419_214518_699.jpgIMG_20200423_032841_552.jpg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

puggle6

Baked
User ID
Thanks mate never heard of it but I'll look into it can it be fixed ? Might sound stupid asking
Extra chromosomes in the plants makeup. Lots of weird things can happen when they express.

While it can happen naturally, breeders can force the trait by soaking seeds in Colchicine, often soaking seeds in a solution made up of gout tablets. IIRC, somthing like %1

It's been said that the first seeds produced by using Colchicine should not be smoked as it can cause health complications. I believe a woman in NSW died something like a decade ago from smoking buds from a plant treated this way.

Empleh

Germinating
User ID
Extra chromosomes in the plants makeup. Lots of weird things can happen when they express.

While it can happen naturally, breeders can force the trait by soaking seeds in Colchicine, often soaking seeds in a solution made up of gout tablets. IIRC, somthing like %1

It's been said that the first seeds produced by using Colchicine should not be smoked as it can cause health complications. I believe a woman in NSW died something like a decade ago from smoking buds from a plant treated this way.
Ok thanks so get rid of the plant
Straight away from the rest of the plants

puggle6

Baked
User ID
Ok thanks so get rid of the plant
Straight away from the rest of the plants
Not necessarily, I'd let it go and see what it does.

Do an image search for Polyploid cannabis and see if it displays any of the many expressions that can show up.

If it is indeed a seed that has been treated it won't have been done recently as germ rates on treated seeds are very low, something like 1/100

Everyone loves a weird looking plant 😉

Empleh

Germinating
User ID

Do an image search for Polyploid cannabis and see if it displays any of the many expressions that can show up.

If it is indeed a seed that has been treated it won't have been done recently as germ rates on treated seeds are very low, something like 1/100

Thanks again I'll think about it but I have a few so real loss getting rid of it
I posted the paper for it no real information but I did sprout it from seed. But don't feel like smoking poison 😷 haha

Empleh

Germinating
User ID

Can it cross contaminate the other plants ??

Defsnotacop

Curing
User ID
Weren't a bit close to a light or something? Look a little curled in the last pic.

Has it grown out a bit now and looking normal again? Still looks nice and healthy man.

Empleh

Germinating
User ID
Weren't a bit close to a light or something? Look a little curled in the last pic.

Has it grown out a bit now and looking normal again? Still looks nice and healthy man.

No it wasn't to close to light but there just short didn't grow or something I'm not sure they look healthy so just seems what happens but the light is at recommend Hight just those tester seeds

Top Bottom