Weed busts

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Yup, takes a team of 10 uni degree highly skilled and devoted custom agents 2 pounce and use high tech equipment 2 find 5 little incospicuouse law abiding canna beans and give emselves chubbies and high fives
while multi million dollar viet cong and Trans grow it by the acre

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
yes terribly unorganized they only used 13 large greenhouses out of 19 , 16,500 plants
slack :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

on a more serious note that looks like the work of someone who's done this kinda work before

ya know , how many mums do you need for 16,000 cuts , what sort of space to you need to root
16,000 clones , how many bamboo sticks & how long to use them to train 16,000 plants

that's a pretty serious operation , lots of workers = lots of loose lips sinkin ships i'm guessin

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
yes terribly unorganized they only used 13 large greenhouses out of 19 , 16,500 plants
slack :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

on a more serious note that looks like the work of someone who's done this kinda work before

ya know , how many mums do you need for 16,000 cuts , what sort of space to you need to root
16,000 clones , how many bamboo sticks & how long to use them to train 16,000 plants

that's a pretty serious operation , lots of workers = lots of loose lips sinkin ships i'm guessin
Yeah and lotsa p.g.rs

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Reminds me of a Vietnamese uncle and his nephew that got busted up this way in QLD with a decent setup last year. They made bail within 48hrs and were allowed to return to Sydney to be closer to family for support.

The mind bogles at how the judicial system works. The cunts would be long gone by now, lol.

Top Bottom