We need to start an Aussie marijuana movement

Jaz

Curing
User ID
surely if enough of us rally the pollies and mp's they will listen to us FUCK the government I will grow and use cannabis till the day I die👍

In the 80's there was a movement named NORML... and after googling, it seems they're still active, lol. Not sure how active they are in Aus.

I remember going to one of their rallies at Sydney Town Hall, 1984 if memory serves correct, so this has been brewing for quite some time. It was a great event, people were smoking in public on the town hall steps. I remember a guy climbed up to a ledge on the side of the steps and was passing a three chamber glass bong to another guy to use. If there were cops there, they didn't bother doing anything, it was a peaceful protest.

If you're very adamant you may want to contact them and see if you/we can get an Aus. branch up again, they may be able to help you with advice, how to go about starting a party, etc.

National Organisation for the Reform of Marijuana Laws

Let me know how you go.

j

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
F

freddie

There's the legalise cannabis party. It's the old HEMP party. They had some success in WA elections. Overall though the movement is pretty lame compared to say the US.

Reactions: Jaz
Top Bottom