We need to start an Aussie marijuana movement

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
I e been reading and watching a lot of documentaries on the medicinal benefits of the use of cannabis as a medicine my Father has early onset dementia and Parkinson’s the hoops he has had to jump through to get tincture is rediculous at 190$ a bottle mind u I think this great plant should be freely available to everyone medicinal or recreational surely if enough of us rally the pollys and mp they will listen to us FUCK the government I will grow and use cannabis till the day I die👍

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

One Drop

Curing
User ID
It would be great but it will fall in deaf ears all the Polly’s are ripped to the eyeballs in Canberra where it’s legal they hold cabinet at the big M store filling there faces on sucking down cokes

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
It would be great but it will fall in deaf ears all the Polly’s are ripped to the eyeballs in Canberra where it’s legal they hold cabinet at the big M store filling there faces on sucking down cokes
Yea how fucked is that man if your a n Canberra or South Aus ya fine but if your anywhere else ya go to jail the same as a meth dealer👍

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
If it’s first offence, your not selling and only a few plants I’m sure it’s just a fine with a conviction it’s still fucked up
Cautions and fines are not listed on your criminal record in the ACT. Trust me, I know.

You only get one caution though.

Funny story though, at one point the Constable said this:

Constable: Have you been arrested...

Me: lol, here we go

Constable: ... in the last 48 hours?

Me: Did you just say 48 hours?!

Constable: Yeah

Me: lol, no.

I missed the opportunity to ask them, but are their systems and reporting that slow that it takes them 2 days to register an arrest?

I mean, it did take them 6 weeks to type up a 1.5 page caution so... meh

What if I had been arrested 3 days ago, what difference does that make?

If anyone knows, I'd be interested in how this all works.

Last edited:

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
Yea how fucked is that man if your a n Canberra or South Aus ya fine
Canberra, maybe. But that's not the case in SA anymore, those laws changed when the present Liberal state govt took over. In SA you'll now get a fine for 1 (one outdoor), but any 'enhanced growing methods' ie lights or high salt nutrients and you'll find yourself before a judge. A few years ago there was a murder and the suspect got up in front of a judge and said "It was the weed that made me do it...". He was convicted and sentenced but it gave our pollies the fuel for the reintegration of the 'Evil weed' paradigm and they tightened the laws right up.

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Canberra, maybe. But that's not the case in SA anymore, those laws changed when the present Liberal state govt took over. In SA you'll now get a fine for 1 (one outdoor), but any 'enhanced growing methods' ie lights or high salt nutrients and you'll find yourself before a judge. A few years ago there was a murder and the suspect got up in front of a judge and said "It was the weed that made me do it...". He was convicted and sentenced but it gave our pollies the fuel for the reintegration of the 'Evil weed' paradigm and they tightened the laws right up.
That’s pretty ordinary man reminds me of the evil weed ads back intheday😂😂

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
Yea, some people still remember the 'Evil Weed' ads and that's what the state Libs want you to remember. Then we get idiots making dickheads of themselves, blaming weed for their own behaviour, the govt can blame us all.

vostok

Blooming
User ID
I e been reading and watching a lot of documentaries on the medicinal benefits of the use of cannabis as a medicine my Father has early onset dementia and Parkinson’s the hoops he has had to jump through to get tincture is rediculous at 190$ a bottle mind u I think this great plant should be freely available to everyone medicinal or recreational surely if enough of us rally the pollys and mp they will listen to us FUCK the government I will grow and use cannabis till the day I die👍
I'm sorry to say the Aussie can barely manage a website so theirs not much chance getting into law, but getting it off the crime stance is a good start

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Side up with most right wing m/f they got, ...then tell 'em the millions, soon to be a billion in tax the states is making, with eaze and very little 'kick back'
but first aussie leaders have got to convince the world they ain't corrupt, thats so hard, in as country of x-convicts - sorry thats how we outsiders see your modern aus

Australia[edit]​

On April 22, 2016, Australia said it would create a public register showing the beneficial, or actual, owners of shell companies, as part of an effort to stamp out tax avoidance by multinational corporations.[176]

The Australian Taxation Office has announced that it is investigating 800 individual Australian taxpayers on the Mossack Fonseca list of clients and that some of the cases may be referred to the country's Serious Financial Crime Task Force.[177] Eighty names match to an organized crime intelligence database.[178]

Leaked documents examined by the ABC "pierced the veil of anonymous shell companies" and linked a Sydney businessman and a Brisbane geologist to mining deals in North Korea.[179] "Rather than applying sanctions, the Australian Government and the ASX seem to have allowed a coach and horses to be ridden through them by the people involved in forming this relationship, corporate relationship with one of the primary arms manufacturers in North Korea," said Thomas Clark of the University of Technology Sydney.[179]

David Sutton was director of AAT Corporation and EHG Corporation when they held mineral licenses in North Korea and did business with Korean Natural Resources Development and Investment Corporation, which is under United Nations sanctions, and North Korea's "primary arms dealer and main exporter of goods and equipment related to ballistic missiles and conventional weapons, responsible for approximately half of the arms exported by North Korea."[179] The geologist, Louis Schurmann, said British billionaire Kevin Leech was key to putting the deal together.[179] Leaked documents also reveal the involvement of another Briton, Gibraltar-based John Lister.[179] According to ABC, the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade was aware of these mining deals, which had also been brought up in the Australian Senate, but nobody ever referred the matter to the Australian Federal Police.[179]

On May 12, 2016, the names of former Prime Minister of Australia Malcolm Turnbull, and former Premier of New South Wales Neville Wran, were both found in the Panama Papers, due to the pair's former directorship of the Mossack Fonseca-incorporated company Star Technology Systems Limited. Turnbull and Wran resigned from these positions in 1995, and the Prime Minister has denied any impropriety, stating "had [Star Technology] made any profits—which it did not regrettably—it certainly would have paid tax in Australia."[18
here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Papers
of concern is the wishy washy ways mining is still permitted in a county soon to be 95% desert ...barrier reef? No I gave up smoking years ago, thanks

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Australians could'nt organize a root in a brothel.This is hilarious!
If you still find it hilarious you must be easily amused. That said, you are right.

Probably a good thing, because it seems the nutjobs with the loudest voice rise to the top and get heard. The only one that comes to mind that hasn't been exposed as a complete fruit cake (yet) would be Michael Baulderstone for mine.

Top Bottom