Very new and need a little guidance

MrDynamix

Germinating
User ID
Saw a video on Youtube about making your own oil from buds
He does vape a lot so I wondered if he could maybe do something like this or even buying one of those dry herb vapes like a pax... Anyone here ever done this kind of thing?

Gazza do you know anywhere I can get that kind of oil or am i better off making my own like on that video? ^

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
D

Deleted member cpr

Saw a video on Youtube about making your own oil from buds
He does vape a lot so I wondered if he could maybe do something like this or even buying one of those dry herb vapes like a pax... Anyone here ever done this kind of thing?

Gazza do you know anywhere I can get that kind of oil or am i better off making my own like on that video? ^

Get a script for buds from a GP. Its very high quality (so I'm told), also very expensive but if his use is that low it might not cost too much in the long run.

I love encouraging people to grow but for someone in your shoes it might not be worth the hassle?

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I do a basic infused coconut cannabis oil out of trim. I’ll be doing some soon after I finish my grow I’d be happy to send u some for free to try out. It’s only a by product but gets you very stoned if u consume enough.

I’ve also tried oil made from isopropyl alcohol extraction method, very very potent, I was pissed and had to much, I was fucked for a few days, like proper munted.

Growing for ya dad is a very noble cause mate.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Just want to able to achieve a non stop supply of buds for personal use. So I suppose the only option is growing indoors with lights etc then right?
Indoors is the only way to have a non stop supply really. Outdoors weed is a seasonal crop. Plant in spring pull end of summer/autumn. Could try staggering autos outdoors for a continuous harvest but fuck autos. If you go autos outside over winter you’ll have to watch temps, frosts and mould during flower.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Thanks yes I have found quite a collection of good ebooks but they're American ones... I just wondered if they'd be applicable to here in Aus? I see some people add things like Canna Boost and Flora Gro Tripart collection. Do you guys ever do this at all?
The only thing that changes is when the outdoor season is. The northern hemisphere starts outdoor season as we finish and vice versa.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Awesome thanks Sedge ill start looking at a Hydro setup then.
For a newbie starting an indoor grow id suggest either a living soil or if you want to go down the hydro route start with coco. Full reticulating systems like dwc, flood/drain etc can get complicated and things can go wrong if your not sure what your doing 100%.

Dtw hand watered/feed coco is one of, if not the easiest grow medium for beginners except for maybe a pre made living soil like easy as (see link at bottom of page).

Donothing-garden

Blooming
User ID
Well its actually all for my Dad to smoke. Its him who is having the chronic knee pain. He actually uses very little. He makes a ratio of 2 parts cannabis and 8 parts tobacco and thats usually enough to help ease his pain and get him off to sleep. The amount Sedge sent is going to last a long time and I am hoping once my Dad runs out of buds, then more buds would have formed on the plants for him to use. Otherwise I may ask you guys for some buds, definitely happy to pay. I think getting them nationally would be so much safer than intl due to the hassle i had with those seeds from UK. Thats a relief knowing about not going through all the headaches of driving myself mental trying to decide what nutrients etc... Shall I just stick with Power feed then through out the whole growth? Even when they are fully grown do they still need power feed?

Thanks again folks for your input on this
If cultivating for medicinal use, you want to a. Select the right cultivar that will produce the best cannabinoid/terpene profile to benefit your Dad's condition and b. Grow the healthiest, most vigorous and lush plants you can. Grow indoors if you can .Avoid using synthetic fertilisers or pesticides as cannabis is a dynamic accumulator and will absorb heavy metals etc... look for fertiliser/ soil products that actually state the ingredients and have any sort of certification. Read Marijuana Botany, Teaming with Microbes... Hope that helps.

Top Bottom