Vape pen

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Howdy all,

Went to Sydney for the weekend and took one of these oil vape pens. Put it in my carry on luggage and got through airport security no worries. I felt more comfortable taking the vape pen through airport security than a bag of weed and my tiny might vape.
First time I had used one of these and it was fucking great. I could use it anywhere, even in airport toilets. Little smell.
It gives a great buzz and really just need a good puff or two every hour to stay in the zone. A .5ml cartridge lasted me 2.25 days.
My new travel buddy.

thumbnail_IMG_3642 - Copy.jpg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Keen to try out an oil vape. I've got a cheap dry herb vape (flower mate nano) and it doesn't really hit the spot.

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I have been looking at these things too. Discrete, compact and ready to go.
What kind of ingredients did you use?
I bought the cartridge prefilled. Was supposedly from USA and medical grade.
But I am now interested in learning how to make my own.
Anyone got any ideas on making your own ?

Stackr

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I saw some posts on here from people who use their own oil, and I think there was some comments about adding flavours to make the oil thinner and more suitable for use in the carts, but I can't find them again.

benn0

Baked
User ID
I reckon these will take off in popularity in the future, even here in Australia there will be a mad underground market for em. Am also keen to give these a good go

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
So convenient these little vape pens. I am trying to move away from the liquidizers as they overpower the taste and are questionable to say the least...

Iso etc pretty dirty tasting the best flavour comes from bubble hash rosin I reckon. Almost no plant matter.

Ive since found out this shit needs to go through a de carb like process prior to going in the pens. I do this in a silicone container inside an alum de carb capsule, on the rosin press. Takes about 15-20 mins. The shit becomes a lot thinner.

Perfect time to syringe it in the disposable oil tanks while hot. tasty potent hits.

Ethanweed

Germinating
User ID
Howdy all,

Went to Sydney for the weekend and took one of these oil vape pens. Put it in my carry on luggage and got through airport security no worries. I felt more comfortable taking the vape pen through airport security than a bag of weed and my tiny might vape.
First time I had used one of these and it was fucking great. I could use it anywhere, even in airport toilets. Little smell.
It gives a great buzz and really just need a good puff or two every hour to stay in the zone. A .5ml cartridge lasted me 2.25 days.
My new travel buddy.

View attachment 37811
It's interesting to hear about your experience with the oil vape pen and how smoothly it went through airport security. The convenience of using it discreetly without much smell but flavouring aroma is quite impressive. Enjoy the experiences it brings!

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Be careful if you don't have script or medical cannister.
I have both and on a recent flight my luggage was pulled up by over zealous security worker.
Who called in his supervisor to check x-ray machine.
After trying my patience for a few minutes and me giving the evil glare! supervisor claims" nothing to dangerous here!"

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
How about that female American 🇺🇸 basketballer who got found with oil vape cartridges in Russia 🇷🇺
7 yrs a bit stiff and I think was high cbd to help in sports recovery
Maybe Cold War had more to do with it
I wonder if she got out of it ? (Talking about the charge)

Pikey

Baked
User ID
How about that female American 🇺🇸 basketballer who got found with oil vape cartridges in Russia 🇷🇺
7 yrs a bit stiff and I think was high cbd to help in sports recovery
Maybe Cold War had more to do with it
I wonder if she got out of it ? (Talking about the charge)
She did 10 months in Russian gaol and then they swapped her for an arms dealer that the US was holding.

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Took a flight the other day. Went through domestic security and forgot to take a BIC lighter out of my bag. They picked up on it via xray and opened my bag to find the lighter which was in the same side pocket as my unconcealed vape cartridge. They just identified the lighter and all was good to proceed. He would of seen the cartridge.

Top Bottom