Vape Bongs?

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Anyone know what they call these little blighters, and know if they can be purchased in Oz?

2kwuni57poca1.jpg

Cheers :cool:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

ShellzShuff3

Vegetating
User ID
I can't help with the exact match, but I use this one every day and it looks to be a similar form factor.

https://hightechvaporizers.com.au/collections/glass/products/14mm-18mm-tank

Maybe a bit bigger and with the bubbler inside. I like it dry a bit more than with water. Having said that, I wish I had a piece with more distance from my face to the ball vape head when I'm using it, so I wouldn't replace it. Would be fine with box mod etc.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah, something like that would be fine, works along the same principles i'd imagine. Seems more practical on a couple of levels, compared to a regular bong.

Cheers, mate. (y)

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I'm wasting time on r/chinaglass and saw this. Looks pretty sweet too!

Upline bubbler clone
Not bad, starting to get on the bigger scale though (8.5") than what im looking for.

The reasoning behind me looking for a smaller than usual bong/dab rig is because I've notice you seem to get better quality of intake of vape with the smaller volumed bongs from what I've found.

So yeah, looking for something like you first mentioned for the use with my mighty. Until I shout myself a proper ball vape kit later on this year.

Top Bottom