tubi who uses it

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
hey who is using tubi its got some funny shit and shit shit on it some good music vids and some cannabis shows too
totally baked is one for a really trippy stain lol

Reactions: Jaz

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Jaz

Curing
User ID
I love it, plenty of music docos on bands l Iike.

Have yet to watch The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers series.

j

Jaz

Curing
User ID
Here's a great one.
The ups & downs of being a session muso.
Features many big names, their songs and the relatively unknown musicians behind them.

MV5BYmY3NjJkMGUtYzM4OC00MTE4LWFlNGQtNDA3YzRiZmY5MzZhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDc3ODUxNg@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Hired Gun: Out of the Shadows, Into the Spotlight

j

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
yes seen hired gun was good had a look at feak bros last night some funny stuff right there but i dont know about the poo humour

• Haha

Jaz

Curing
User ID
had a look at feak bros last night some funny stuff right there but i dont know about the poo humour
Tbh, I haven't watched it. Will have to get onto it.

For those that aren't old enough to remember, The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers and Fat Freddy's Cat were a cult hit in the 70's/80's among stoners, more-so in the US than here.

j

Pikey

Baked
User ID
That seems more and more difficult lately. All the pirate bay proxies seem to be duds.
You can use a VPN, the free one incorporated in Opera Browser works fine. Make sure you've got some solid ad-blockers/security running though or you're gonna have a bad time (um kay).

Ultimately get away from using open trackers there are plenty of good private trackers periodically offering sign ups. I've noticed a big push into discord for "grey" stuff on the internet of late and I think this is where things will end up next.

As I (used to) travel a lot, I found a combo of VPN, private trackers and a seedbox to offer a good balance of accessability and security no matter where I was or what network I was on.

Jaz

Curing
User ID
You can use a VPN

Are you really that desperate for content though?

I find SBS OnDemand and iView are more than enough, I still have movies in my favourites for both I've yet to watch and then there's a few 7Plus and Tubi content in my watchlist I've yet to get through.
... and then there's youtube, facebook... and this forum, lol

Not to mention regular FTA TV.

Where do you find the time?

j

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Not desperate, I just like to have control over my media sources and I don't do ads (unless I'm getting paid).

As of recently, you now need to give away your privacy to access On Demand and iView so that's another reason. Youtube has it's place, but not everything is available there due to their copyright algorithms. Facebook is utter shit so that just leaves TSE (which is a premium news outlet to be sure 😏) and FTA which is just like 🥄:poop:

But, that doesn't mean what works for me will necessarily work for others 🤷‍♂️

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Not that any of this really matters here in the "free" world :ROFLMAO:... like I said, the main reason I use the system I do, is because I was often in places where internet was either non-existent, limited or heavily controlled. That's just what worked for me, I'm sure it is out dated now, but if it ain't broke and all 😊

Top Bottom