Triploid strains hermies

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I play with mostly photo regs and autos ...and even worse reg autos! So no real point in me sharing any of my efforts here on TSE where F1 FEMs containing only half the genetic potential of their parents are considered to be the pinnicle of "breeding".

But, again ...each to their own. This place is mostly populated by people growing for personal supply and cash croppers, so makes sense I suppose 🤷‍♂️.

Oh, and don't worry I'm not a commercial interest. My seeds are given out freely and at my expense to people around the world (I don't place the burdon/cost of distribution on others). I've sent roughly ~3000 seeds to people across 8 different countries so far this year, so plenty of grows out there to look at if one was to leave the safety of this "little pond" 😘.
When has anyone on TSE ever commented that R1s or Bx are considering pimnacle of breeding? I think youve just assumed that about others. Ive consistently identified as a pollen chucker.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
No but it seems you missed the analogy entirely. He has multiple convictions for assaulting a woman as well as animal abuse of dogs (among other things). So by extension supporting him is supporting those actions.

Good to see you draw the line at pedophilia but not animal abuse and beating on women.
I'm sure you buy Chinese made products too.

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I play with mostly photo regs and autos ...and even worse reg autos! So no real point in me sharing any of my efforts here on TSE where F1 FEMs containing only half the genetic potential of their parents are considered to be the pinnicle of "breeding".

But, again ...each to their own. This place is mostly populated by people growing for personal supply and cash croppers, so makes sense I suppose 🤷‍♂️.

Oh, and don't worry I'm not a commercial interest. My seeds are given out freely and at my expense to people around the world (I don't place the burdon/cost of distribution on others). I've sent roughly ~3000 seeds to people across 8 different countries so far this year, so plenty of grows out there to look at if one was to leave the safety of this "little pond" 😘.
I think you'd be surprised how many people around here would happily try new regs, photo or autos. Last comp I won I chose reg autos.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Hey hey nothing wrong with s1 fems (or the correct term R1’s). They encapture all the genetics of the parent even the recessive traits (and can in fact amplify the recessive traits in a good portion of the seeds making it a good option if chasing recessive traits this can be seen by performing a simple punnet square) but yeah agree that f1 fems can limit genetics which makes selection all the more important
Yes, very true. Sorry mate, I didn't mean to throw shade on FEMs. I myself have made and distributed F1 & S1 FEMs on request of some friends who prefer them for their situation. I more meant they are not the be all and end all of seeds and are not always the best candidates to work with. My personal ethos is that everything; photo, auto, reg and FEM have their place in the wonderful world of cannabis ...just maybe not at TSE ;)

Pikey

Baked
User ID
When has anyone on TSE ever commented that R1s or Bx are considering pimnacle of breeding? I think youve just assumed that about others. Ive consistently identified as a pollen chucker.
Constant derogatory remarks towards photo periods and autoflowers from some corners of the forum certainly implies it.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
I'm sure you buy Chinese made products too.
China is the world factory, it’s literally impossible to avoid buying from there. It’s easily possible to buy off another breeder. Show me where I can purchase an Australian made grow tent.

But I do choose to purchase products not made in China when possible, for example my lights are Australian designed and made and I’ve always been a big supporter of that company and highly recommended them to others whenever the topic of grow lights comes up specifically to give a non China option that isn’t hlg.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Even poo poo has its place .

If I grew outdoors I’d chuck a few autos in for sure,,
Other than that they are poo poos
😂
Yeah I agree hence the /s. Personally I’d only grow them under a very limited set of circumstances (pretty much outdoors out of season when photos just won’t flower ie before Christmas in aus) but I’ll never look down on those that do run them if that’s what they choose.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Constant derogatory remarks towards photo periods and autoflowers from some corners of the forum certainly implies it.
I think you mean *reg* photoperiods. I don't think I've ever seen a comment on TSE that regs are inferior. Gave Pedro plenty of shit for selling F1 reg chucks for $16 each. Doesn't mean I don't like regs. I just didn't like Pedro. Bwahaaaaa.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
There are definitely very loud camps of fem lovers and auto haters but I'd go so far as to guess there are just as many who love growing their plants in every form but can't be bothered arguing about it
Most growers in Aus, just don't have enough space to cull 6 week old males( when they show sex). When I grew outdoors, I had that luxury like you currently do, so I used mainly male stock. Just because someone grows fems, and demonstrates some pride in their flowers, doesn't mean they are anti regs.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Regardless of individual animosity that seems 2 be providing the popcorn here, i think we all gotta agree that both members need 2 have a punch-up, no not really i meant 2 say both members have contributed much 2 many of peeps on here [myself included] and probs gone a long way in helping us common folk realize our canna dreams, and i just wanna say "Go Broncs" and everyone should grow more shitbag poo poos

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Once again @afghan bob comes through with the diplomacy and wisdom I wish I possessed (though the 🏉 donkeys comment is taking it a bit far mate :ROFLMAO:).

I will humbly bow out from this lacklustre debate in the interest of forum harmony 🕊️

VOTE 1 Bob to join the Moderation team!

Top Bottom