Triacontanol

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Whilst doing some research on if Snapdragons can be grown from cuttings as I want to have them en masse in the garden (spoiler, they can, same as most other plants), the link I clicked on happened to be a Neutrog link (accidentally, didn't even look, but I like the Neutrog stuff)
Here's a screenshot of what perked my interest
Screenshot_20231125_141125_Firefox.jpg

Triacontanol is one the benefits alfalfa (Lucerne) SST is promoted for and I pretty sure you can buy straight up Triacontanol to add to plants, so for those currently using GOGO jucie, you're adding the phytohormone Triacontanol anyways, as well as building up the microbial count.

Thought this might be of interest to those that dabble with Neutrogs stuff and SSTs and/or are just interested in this shit.

From Neutrog
" 🌿 About GOGO Juice – literally teeming with beneficial micro-biology and essentially a pro-biotic for your soil and plants, GOGO Juice combines the “catalystic” power of providing a wide diversity of beneficial bacteria and fungi with the well documented benefits of applying kelp and humates. Applications of GOGO Juice provide a huge boost of the living micro-biology necessary for your soil and plants to perform at their optimum level, increasing their ability to resist pest and disease and to withstand &/or recover from, heat stress and frost."

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
Neutrog have a new product on the shelf called Popul8 which they say is a fancier version of the standard GoGo Juice. It's about $30 a litre at The Big Green Shed.

It looks like it's been on the market a while but hadn't seen it until recently. This audio clip gives some detail on the difference between the two.

I haven't used it myself, unsure if it's necessary over the OG

R3za92

Baked
User ID
I use this product both in my res and foliar.

It’s got triacontanol and a few other goodies and is a super low dosage rate (16ml per 100l res or 2ml per litre foliar) 5l for $50 will last freaking forever (I’ve used less than 500ml in 6 months) as its an ag grade product. Nts makes good gear with the owner being an agronomist who knows his shit pretty well. They also have a few seed treatment products that look pretty good but I haven’t tried them so can’t really comment on them

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
I use this product both in my res and foliar.

Yep, eyeing this one off after you mentioned it on the other thread. Got a cart full of stuff waiting for me to action :ROFLMAO:
Neutrog have been good for consumer grade product - used their stuff for ages and always been good stuff. As long as I can avoid the hydro tax where possible on like for like, so yeah NTS is the next step

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Yep, eyeing this one off after you mentioned it on the other thread. Got a cart full of stuff waiting for me to action :ROFLMAO:
Neutrog have been good for consumer grade product - used their stuff for ages and always been good stuff. As long as I can avoid the hydro tax where possible on like for like, so yeah NTS is the next step
Throw me a dm with what you’ve got in your cart. If you’ve got some I want to try we can maybe do a trade so you don’t have to buy 5 litres straight up. I’ve already gifted a few mates some and easily have 3+ litres left.

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
Throw me a dm with what you’ve got in your cart. If you’ve got some I want to try we can maybe do a trade so you don’t have to buy 5 litres straight up. I’ve already gifted a few mates some and easily have 3+ litres left.
Very kind to offer - and I'm very into the idea of this. However, I am also the paranoid type so prefer not to share details... hang ups from both parents are their lives still linger. Which I hope you understand. It's annoying because I'd love to do some sort of group buy. I've also got some stuff I'd be interested in sharing with others too... I'll figure myself out one day on that front 🙃

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Very kind to offer - and I'm very into the idea of this. However, I am also the paranoid type so prefer not to share details... hang ups from both parents are their lives still linger. Which I hope you understand. It's annoying because I'd love to do some sort of group buy. I've also got some stuff I'd be interested in sharing with others too... I'll figure myself out one day on that front 🙃
That’s what safe address are for ;)

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Whilst doing some research on if Snapdragons can be grown from cuttings as I want to have them en masse in the garden (spoiler, they can, same as most other plants), the link I clicked on happened to be a Neutrog link (accidentally, didn't even look, but I like the Neutrog stuff)
Here's a screenshot of what perked my interest
View attachment 41718

Triacontanol is one the benefits alfalfa (Lucerne) SST is promoted for and I pretty sure you can buy straight up Triacontanol to add to plants, so for those currently using GOGO jucie, you're adding the phytohormone Triacontanol anyways, as well as building up the microbial count.

Thought this might be of interest to those that dabble with Neutrogs stuff and SSTs and/or are just interested in this shit.

From Neutrog
" 🌿 About GOGO Juice – literally teeming with beneficial micro-biology and essentially a pro-biotic for your soil and plants, GOGO Juice combines the “catalystic” power of providing a wide diversity of beneficial bacteria and fungi with the well documented benefits of applying kelp and humates. Applications of GOGO Juice provide a huge boost of the living micro-biology necessary for your soil and plants to perform at their optimum level, increasing their ability to resist pest and disease and to withstand &/or recover from, heat stress and frost."

Neutrog incorporate alfalfa meal into there products afaik where the triacontanol comes from. Gogo juices used a lot of the left overs from there production lines why its in there.

Good stuff regardless.

Top Bottom