This is some weird shit

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Lately , everyday I've seen this chem trial appear in the sky in exactly the same place and same time

There's a problem though. Whilst it appears on my front surveillance camera you can't see it with the naked. This is not bullshit

The reason I know this is that since I've noticed it appearing everyday on cameras I thought I'd go look at , guess what , you can't see

I went in and out a few times just to make sure I was looking the right place , yep not there
Its very windy here the clouds have since moved but it remains in the same place
getting weirder
It almost looks like it coming a ray coming down
20220607_130312.jpg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Some light refraction or lense flare happening with the lense of the camera is where I'd put my money, mate.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Could be but I don't think so , it starts out thin then gets wider, hold on now here's something in the sky below it

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Fucked if I know mate

I live on the near a massive area of army land

On Google maps originally they had a runway suitable for big planes now it shows a small landing strip

Nightly and I mean nightly it's not uncommon for 2 to 4 totally blacked out chopers patrolling area. I mean all night. They are ghat low they wake you up a 3 in the morning

They left of bombs , usually when black choppers around , that shake the house and windows

Lots of heavy vehicles moving bush , something is going on oug there

Indy

Misfit
User ID
If you check out the doco's you'll see they even cover the story of blacked out choppers at night.. Personally, the worse doco series I ever gave the time too.😂

Madmick

Baked
User ID
And now it's gone just like that , so no camera glitch

After I saw the small object under it , it then disappeared about 20mins later

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Well as the sun sets you can see 2 rays to the and 1 smaller 1 on the left coming from setting sun
The sun's to bright for a picture

Fuck me as I speak there's 3 trails on the left that definitely look like they are heading towards it

I can see them coming from the surface maybe

Definitely weird

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I know they bloody real mate, do u remember my thread on that one that nearly landed in my back yard ?
Always thought they weren't allowed 2 turn off transponders or rotor lights over areas with houses
Now i know thats bullshit

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
I used to think this is shite( weather manipulation and other vibrations.)
Look up naysayers.never stopped before to get a photo.
Have close look.
All that was layed down in a cloudless sky morning.
This is what it was by mid afternoon.

Attachments

• 20220602_154446.jpg
    20220602_154446.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
Top Bottom