This guy knows better than we all do about how times have changed over the years...

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Darko Desic... busted for growing a prohibited plant... turns himself in after 29 years of being a prison escapee....

"Efforts to find him [during that time] were unsuccessful."

I'll be honest, I had warrants out for me about 20 years ago and lived a normal life working and living only down the road from the Police station and the dumb cunts still "couldn't find me", apparently I was "on the run" the whole time even though I lived at the same address not even trying to hide or bring attention to myself 🤣

It was all cleared when I eventually got a knock on the door because I legally sold something I didn't need anymore with a serial number (I had a spare PS2) to a hock shop and didn't know they were legally obligated to report serial numbers to the police, so I basically targeted myself.

So if anyone is wondering why in my videos I treat the police like normal people in uniform, which might seem disrespectful, I've dealt with plenty of them and in my experience 90% of them are dumb cunts following orders who cant think for themselves.

That being said, we still need someone to uphold the law, to protect us from the fucking whackjobs who are a danger to society. It's just a shame the only people who are willing to do it are people who mostly only know how to follow orders and can't think for themselves.

Anyway, this isn't a history class and I'd be really interested as to why this guy eventually handed himself in, hopefully more of the story comes out.

P.S A person does a lot of growing up between the ages of 20 and 40+ ;)

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
So it turns out he's been living on labouring cash jobs for 30 years and COVID has made him homeless so he wants a roof over his head

(I can't believe I'm posting 2 different articles from the 2 shittiest news sources in this country, but here we are)

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
Me too. His sentence should be served. He's lived 30 years off cash jobs not taking a cent from Government resources. He's been isolated and on his own. It's enough.

Top Bottom