Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
I personally don't care who wins the election but what shits me
is that muppet Obama getting his opinions heard so much.
he had his two terms 8 YEARS!! with the top job and did absolutely FUCK ALL worth bragging about so he should just Fuck off IMO

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I personally don't care who wins the election but what shits me
is that muppet Obama getting his opinions heard so much.
he had his two terms 8 YEARS!! with the top job and did absolutely FUCK ALL worth bragging about so he should just Fuck off IMO

Agreed, mate. Infact there's even a code among ex-presidents that stipulates that you don't speak about the current president in a negetive way. Obama was the first one to ever break that code.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
you did it..you went full retard. Never go full retard mr.
There is a chain of command in government and it was the dept of jobs in the victorian government that had the contract with wilson security to provide appropriate trained security guys. The onus was on the security company to ensure they were properly trained and to wear ppe while on the job.It wasn't Dan's job to employ or train them ffs.

View attachment 7155
Bullshit, did ya read that on the ABC DC, there were 3 security companies used
one of them wasn't licensed to work in Vic, Unified security from NSW

The decision to use security company's instead of the ADF, is the problem retard

Who made the decision to use private security ?? no labor cunt will own up to it

Spose you will have a meme that knows

"In late March, without a tender process, the Victorian Government contracted private security operators to guard hotel quarantine guests.

The companies contracted included MSS Security, which was put in charge of the Stamford Plaza, and Unified Security, which took care of Rydges on Swanston in Carlton."

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Fuck me either side of Obama have been 2 complete retards. One cowboy retard in brainless bush and one city slicker retard in Dump and these 2 with out doubt are the dumbest cunts to ever hold office.
Obama compared to those 2 brain damaged cunts looks like a genius. 😂😂

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
FFS your a complete retard Porky

How many WARS has Trump started ??
Vietnam started by republicans
Afganistan started by republicans
Iraq started by republicans

Sorry stupid cunt but it’s republicans that start all the wars. 😂😂

BDbees

Germinating
User ID

You are a little retarded Porky. It's ok. It's understandable given your parents are siblings.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
You are a little retarded Porky. It's ok. It's understandable given your parents are siblings.
Oh ya back and still obsessed with me I see. 😂😂
How’s ya plants going mate??
Ya rip em out and start again like ya said ya were going to or did some of the helpful people here give you advice you joined this forum for. 🤣🤣

BDbees

Germinating
User ID
Oh ya back and still obsessed with me I see. 😂😂
How’s ya plants going mate??
Ya rip em out and start again like ya said ya were going to or did some of the helpful people here give you advice you joined this forum for. 🤣🤣

Attachments

• intredasting.jpg
    intredasting.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 3

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I love it that I’ve got your vagina so sandy you have decided to start a fake profile to try to troll me. 🤣🤣🤣

So about them plants how they going??

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID

So who started them, and who ended them?

• The Korean War began and was fought under a Democrat. It was ended by a Republican.
  • The Vietnam War began under one Democrat, escalated and spread beyond Vietnam under his Democratic successor, and then under a Republican. It was ended by another Republican.
  • The Persian Gulf War was entirely a Republican affair.
  • The Bosnian war and the bombing of Serbia were overseen by a Democrat.
  • The "war on terror" was started by a Republican who invaded Afghanistan and Iraq and has continued for nearly 8 more years under a Democrat.

There ya go dickhead, don't forget about Obama arming the terrorists

Last edited:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Who has ??
Nah he’s here for help with his outside plants but he went through the forum and thought I was picking on everybody and decided it’s his civil duty to step up and become everyone’s protector. What a noble bloke. 😂😂😂
He still won’t talk about his plants or who’s helped him as he said he’s had lots of help since becoming everybody else’s protector.

Top Bottom