Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
So what's the ingredient list?

Hi Frank,

Here is a description of the mix (not my wording):

Hey Billy,

So my friend has a big local earthmoving business and works with me on big regenerative systems.. swales, keyline, natural sequence watershed modifications etc. He makes a core ingredient of the blend. It's a mix of clean river flat topsoil, large doses of wood ash and charcoal and double ground wood mulch that's been sitting and breaking down for about 2 years.

Then I put it into a thermophilic compost pile, which is made with camel and cow manure and fortified with our Morpheus blend, which has a heavy load of phosphorus rich chicken manure. It's amended and guided with various minerals, lime, palagonite and paramagnetic red volcanic clay to mediate the process - that then is amended further with biological innoculants brewed and cultured here through flowforms and my own fresh horned cow's and guinea fowl manure. Horned cattle still have the full digestive forces they need, hence better biological flora.

Then further modified, quickened and enlivened with BD preps 502-506 and a concentrated form called CPP we make here. Constantly monitored and guided through the process to build both bacterial and fungal diversity, then it's cooled off and mesophilic(warm) fermented to grow the colonies of beneficial organisms into the soil. When you receive it there won't be much white biology due to the disturbance, but leave it for 5 days and the entire substrate will light up white with fungi and bacteria ready to mine the soil and feed the plant.

Here is a video on the intensity of the preps that go into our piles -

The soil can be re-used for the same plant if a 12/20 way cover crop is grown and then chopped and dropped on the surface, and then plant your next baby into that residue covered soil 2 weeks later. I would probly keep it outdoor in the shade for that period of cover crop growing and 2 weeks after. Cut at flower.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Hi Frank,

Here is a description of the mix (not my wording):

Hey Billy,

So my friend has a big local earthmoving business and works with me on big regenerative systems.. swales, keyline, natural sequence watershed modifications etc. He makes a core ingredient of the blend. It's a mix of clean river flat topsoil, large doses of wood ash and charcoal and double ground wood mulch that's been sitting and breaking down for about 2 years.

Then I put it into a thermophilic compost pile, which is made with camel and cow manure and fortified with our Morpheus blend, which has a heavy load of phosphorus rich chicken manure. It's amended and guided with various minerals, lime, palagonite and paramagnetic red volcanic clay to mediate the process - that then is amended further with biological innoculants brewed and cultured here through flowforms and my own fresh horned cow's and guinea fowl manure. Horned cattle still have the full digestive forces they need, hence better biological flora.

Then further modified, quickened and enlivened with BD preps 502-506 and a concentrated form called CPP we make here. Constantly monitored and guided through the process to build both bacterial and fungal diversity, then it's cooled off and mesophilic(warm) fermented to grow the colonies of beneficial organisms into the soil. When you receive it there won't be much white biology due to the disturbance, but leave it for 5 days and the entire substrate will light up white with fungi and bacteria ready to mine the soil and feed the plant.

Here is a video on the intensity of the preps that go into our piles -

The soil can be re-used for the same plant if a 12/20 way cover crop is grown and then chopped and dropped on the surface, and then plant your next baby into that residue covered soil 2 weeks later. I would probly keep it outdoor in the shade for that period of cover crop growing and 2 weeks after. Cut at flower.

Never knew Yahoo Serious was a gardner ๐Ÿ˜

Top Bottom