Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Righto Pollen Chucking fucks

How about run us thru the process you undertake before you decide what to cross to what
surly there is more involved than just crossing two plants together and hoping they turn out how you wanted them to ?

Or is it all just pot luck

Jesus.. I would bet your breeding programme is about as well organised as ya pig sty of a property....

Why don't you provide us all with a little of your vast plant selection and breeding processes knowledge instead of just being a dumb fuckwit?

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Jesus.. I would bet your breeding programme is about as well organised as ya pig sty of a property....

Why don't you provide us all with a little of your vast plant selection and breeding processes knowledge instead of just being a dumb fuckwit?
"Pig sty of a property"

I was planning to, "was" being the appropriate word hey

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

Seems the 3 blokes who think they are the Gods don't have any photographic evidence of their claims!! 🤔

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Seems the 3 blokes who think they are the Gods don't have any photographic evidence of their claims!! 🤔
God only makes Fem seeds DC
Old Fem seed maker put a pic up, Sedge had a go, that leaves 1 1/2 pollen chucking cunts not three

You know I'm not shy putting a pic up cunt, just can't ATM unless its already saved, would you like a detailed explanation why ?

Top Bottom