The Pollen Chucked Picture Thread

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
We all wanna see Rezza's plant selection room photos. With his. " unlimited" number of Aus selections. He's already on record saying everything else we post is "dubious.". Why put up our second rate stuff when Australia's best breeder can show us how it's done. I've got the blank nomination form for Australian Master Cannabis Breeder Award right here. Waiting for his plant selection photos, so I can formally submit the entry on his behalf. Nobody on TSE has ever grown anything he's submitted, but we trust him when he says he's got the best genetics in Australia. He IS fucken good. Just ask him. And humble 🤣 Not sure what the etiquette is if I get the honour to meet him? Do I just bow, or can I shake his ( breeder) dominant hand? Maybe I would be starstruck and just stare in awe and amazement? S1..... Bwahaaaaaa (makes for birdseed at my place). Now I'm too embarrassed to share my "limited" and "dubious" chucks in the presence of Australian Breeder Royalty. I'm not even worthy of a pollen chucker title. I'm NOT the pollen chucker, I'm the pollen chuckers son. But, I'll continue chucking pollen till the pollen chuckings done. But I am the fourth ( maybe fifth, old Daisy down at number 14 has some killer buds) best grower in my street 🤣 Photos please Rezza 🙏. The nomination form must be accompanied by a photo to be valid. Mate, I believe you, I know you're good, because you told us. But the selection committee need photographic evidence. Don't disappoint your fans. You got this. You just lack any confidence or self belief. But you CAN do this. You're a LEGEND !!! Go Rezza.( fistpump).

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
We all wanna see Rezza's plant selection room photos. With his. " unlimited" number of Aus selections. He's already on record saying everything else we post is "dubious.". Why put up our second rate stuff when Australia's best breeder can show us how it's done. I've got the blank nomination form for Australian Master Cannabis Breeder Award right here. Waiting for his plant selection photos, so I can formally submit the entry on his behalf. Nobody on TSE has ever grown anything he's submitted, but we trust him when he says he's got the best genetics in Australia. He IS fucken good. Just ask him. And humble 🤣 Not sure what the etiquette is if I get the honour to meet him? Do I just bow, or can I shake his ( breeder) dominant hand? Maybe I would be starstruck and just stare in awe and amazement? S1..... Bwahaaaaaa (makes for birdseed at my place). Now I'm too embarrassed to share my "limited" and "dubious" chucks in the presence of Australian Breeder Royalty. I'm not even worthy of a pollen chucker title. I'm NOT the pollen chucker, I'm the pollen chuckers son. But, I'll continue chucking pollen till the pollen chuckings done. But I am the fourth ( maybe fifth, old Daisy down at number 14 has some killer buds) best grower in my street 🤣 Photos please Rezza 🙏. The nomination form must be accompanied by a photo to be valid. Mate, I believe you, I know you're good, because you told us. But the selection committee need photographic evidence. Don't disappoint your fans. You got this. You just lack any confidence or self belief. But you CAN do this. You're a LEGEND !!! Go Rezza.( fistpump).
Between Pedro, Puggs and Reza we literally have the Gods of cannabis cultivation and breeding among us!! 🤣

Last edited:

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Fuck me you’ve just taken the crown as biggest flog here.

I’ve never called myself a breeder or chucker. I’ve made 1 batch of s1 to preserve the genetics from a clone I’ve run for 3+ years so atleast I know its stable.

You need to get the fuck over yourself

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Fuck me you’ve just taken the crown as biggest flog here.

I’ve never called myself a breeder or chucker. I’ve made 1 batch of s1 to preserve the genetics from a clone I’ve run for 3+ years so atleast I know its stable.

You need to get the fuck over yourself
Lol. Look back over your comments in last few months - nah, really have a good look, and you'll understand how big your ego looks to the casual reader. I usually have to get a second look at who actually wrote the post, as your comments frequently sound like Pedro's alter ego. He lacks confidence too, and tries to compensate with false online bravado. Maybe try hanging less shit on other poster comments, because it doesn't work for him, and it's clearly not working for you. I can't be the biggest flog on TSE because Pedro has that Award perpetually sewn up every single year. 🏆 But thanks for the nomination. I should feel honoured.

nexus420

Vegetating
User ID
Lol. Look back over your comments in last few months - nah, really have a good look, and you'll understand how big your ego looks to the casual reader. I usually have to get a second look at who actually wrote the post, as your comments frequently sound like Pedro's alter ego. He lacks confidence too, and tries to compensate with false online bravado. Maybe try hanging less shit on other poster comments, because it doesn't work for him, and it's clearly not working for you. I can't be the biggest flog on TSE because Pedro has that Award perpetually sewn up every single year. 🏆 But thanks for the nomination. I should feel honoured.
Seems like every time someone tries something new somebody pops up to tell them there are worthless not sure what they get out of it

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Pretty sure most breeders hate each other, no different for the chuckers
Id like more chuckers in Aus. Im happy to share my limited chuck experiences, and semi-decent seed haul for others to work with. I'm lucky enough to be in a position to help other growers and chuckers. It's enlightened self interest to keep a cannabis community alive. Swings and roundabouts. Dickheads just don't get that viewpoint. They dig themselves a shit hole, and want others to fall in there with them.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Righto all you pretend pollen chucking breeders out there in TSE land

So us your chucks cunts

I suppose you can’t blame anyone for not putting up any pics yet of their ” limited and “dubious chucks”
I mean,,,who wants to be first to cop shit over their crappy
chucks ?
seems not you either.

But in the name of science and research I thought I’d step up ,,,
And show the limited and dubious results of my fem chucks..

I know some of you may think me brave for this ,,but I’m actually terrified of the ridicule that my results may give.
so with a deep and anxiousLy bated breath ,,,,,,here goes.
887D13F0-36F8-48D1-987B-5348AED298AA.jpeg957A0463-8024-453B-AC87-6E42EC6A2C1A.jpeg
8B4C4281-1B4E-4F8B-921E-D685FC040A21.jpeg

puggle6

Baked
User ID
Lets get some "who the fuck cares" genetics going folks!

You know, some "'me cousins bag seed X a bubblegum a mate gave me he found in an Oz in Sydney 18 month ago"

Top Bottom