The lone kiwi

Bush Boss

Germinating
User ID
I am the lone kiwi on an Ozzy cannabis forum. nice....

anyway, i did one season outdoors.
This seasons looking like I will do an indoors with a couple plants inside and a couple plants growing outside in the garden.
cant take photos of the outdoors I don't want it to be recognized by anyone.

other than that i got some other plants going in outside such as marigolds, silver beat, sweet basil, mint, fruit trees, sage and coriander going to going in outside as well. Trying a passive aggressive techniques on the pests through companion planting.

other than gardening I do coding, gaming, and practically anything to do with outdoors and hunting.

so yeah good introduction ayeee....

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

One Drop

Curing
User ID
Gday cobba I use to live in Dunedin and grew in outdoors for 5 years there some of the nicest weed I’ve ever grown tbh, welcome to the gang

Bush Boss

Germinating
User ID
Gday cobba I use to live in Dunedin and grew in outdoors for 5 years there some of the nicest weed I’ve ever grown tbh, welcome to the gang
oh yeah bro, mean. I aint in the south island brux I'm a JAFA. Wish i was though, they have some real white gold down there and perfect conditions for growing (equivalent to Oregon)
Say it ain't so, Billy :|

(just kidding)

Welcome, BB. Please don't end up on Police Ten 7, but at least wave to me if you do
no one snitches in my area. so should be fine. Plus police in nz dont care about 2 plants for personal use. They cant be fucked with the paperwork that comes with only 2 plants (they have bigger grows to bust).

The cops busted old man bobby one day and they told him we wont bother you if you only grow 4. No more than 4.
That the rule you go by here. Its pretty much de-facto decriminalized here. Just got to live a low key humble life. aka don't be a big mouth and be good to thy neighbor or they will fuck you over.

also just so you know I'm from ozs and was know as 420Bushboss
so I do recognize quite a few of you from that forum.

chur
from BB

Bush Boss

Germinating
User ID
Sounds like you won't be hitting any judder bars during the next grow then.

I'm looking forward to seeing your grow, start a grow diary. We're all cool here, seems you are too :)
yeah, hopefully all goes well.
ill start one tonight :)

vostok

Blooming
User ID
I am the lone kiwi on an Ozzy cannabis forum. nice....

anyway, i did one season outdoors.
This seasons looking like I will do an indoors with a couple plants inside and a couple plants growing outside in the garden.
cant take photos of the outdoors I don't want it to be recognized by anyone.

other than that i got some other plants going in outside such as marigolds, silver beat, sweet basil, mint, fruit trees, sage and coriander going to going in outside as well. Trying a passive aggressive techniques on the pests through companion planting.

other than gardening I do coding, gaming, and practically anything to do with outdoors and hunting.

so yeah good introduction ayeee....
I would like your input from your recent referendum ...?

cheers

Top Bottom