The Edible Thread

Aequita

Vegetating
User ID
What have y'all been cooking up? (if anything)

Whipped up some gaytime brownies and brookies along with nerd ropes and gummies, also made some kool aid-jelly edibles afterwards alongside reeses x caramel cookies.

The gaytime boxes slap hard, there's a cake too that I'm gonna make soon as well, the nerd ropes and gummies are haribo melted down and mixed with lecithin.

View media item 748

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Not as fancy as yours Aequta. But some cannabutter for more sweet baked goods this week. IMG_20220821_171030631.jpg And THC tincture. 2 Oz's decarb flower into 1 litre 95% proof alcohol. Day 30, then filtered 4 times through coffee filters. Tastes (very) harsh, but it works. IMG_20220821_171116038.jpg

Aequita

Vegetating
User ID
Nerd ropes seem the thing at the moment.👍
Yeah definitely it seems so, I end up making em into a "chunk" cause they stick together when they're a rope in the end so I skip the hassle for that.

Not as fancy as yours Aequta. But some cannabutter for more sweet baked goods this week. View attachment 25674 And THC tincture. 2 Oz's decarb flower into 1 litre 95% proof alcohol. Day 30, then filtered 4 times through coffee filters. Tastes (very) harsh, but it works. View attachment 25675

I still can't get over the taste/smell of cannabutter, MCT oil has been my go to since for cooking with thankfully, did you use this for your ethanol I've thought about doing a wash with it and making tincture as well

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Yeah definitely it seems so, I end up making em into a "chunk" cause they stick together when they're a rope in the end so I skip the hassle for that.

I still can't get over the taste/smell of cannabutter, MCT oil has been my go to since for cooking with thankfully, did you use this for your ethanol I've thought about doing a wash with it and making tincture as well
38 standard drinks in a 500 ml bottle! 🧑‍🦯

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID

Illegal backyard still. Homemade alcohol

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Not as fancy as yours Aequta. But some cannabutter for more sweet baked goods this week. View attachment 25674 And THC tincture. 2 Oz's decarb flower into 1 litre 95% proof alcohol. Day 30, then filtered 4 times through coffee filters. Tastes (very) harsh, but it works. View attachment 25675
If you reduce it a bit it will burn less.I love the tincture I got fucked up all weekend on it I use decarbed concentrates though the flavour isn't as bad then

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Got some pics of your tinctures and what you made it from , weed wise
I don't make it the conventional way. This is my simple recipe but bare ind mind it burns like fuck cause it's still 95% alcahol. Basically take .5 gram shatter (Jar) put in shot glass in oven @ arond 120c, make sure it's a good one or a jar that won't crack and wait untill it stops bubbling takes about 30 min that means it decarbed. Then I just ad 5 ml of the alcahol and that gives you about 10 ml. One of those little droppers full will fuck you up for hours I haven't measured how much it is but would only be about .5 ml20220823_204437.jpg20220823_204423.jpg20220823_204355.jpg

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Look pretty Professional.👍
How do they go Soots?
Haha thank the eBay molds for the looks.
That amount above has half a cup of infused oil in the recipe. If I'm not happy with the strength of oil, I'll run the remaining through more flower a second time.
Normally 1 will get me slightly cruisy feeling, 2 and ya know your stoned.
good for a lazy Sunday arvo, or a discreet option if you're out an about

Bullfrog

Blooming
User ID
someone gave me these ones. I'm gonna make some soon though, just waiting for the 🌴 to finish
ive got a stack of moulds ready for mass production :p

Top Bottom