Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sugar

Baked
User ID
U both ffarking wrong that's Humprey b bear the dirty pant less fat fuck!✌🏻

True story.
When I was in my early 20's a lady I worked with invited me out with her flatmate to go out dancing in Adelaide.
Little did I know she as a lesbian and her flatmate was too and they took me to a lesbian dance place and it wasn't until I got there that the penny dropped.
Well, I was asked to dance by this woman and I said no thanks but she wouldn't accept no and instead she grabbed me by the arm and dragged me off my chair until I fell on the floor resisting her.
It turned out she was Humphrey B Bear in that costume.
I don't like Humphrey...

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I had an x gf that was bi, we were doing the st kilda festival on the beach one year I was in my prime and my x was a stripper by trade lol anyhow she picked up this other bird on the beach and they asked me if I’d have a 3some with them? My being a dog with two dicks gladly excepted and wow what a weekend. Long story short I got dumped 3 months later and they ran off together. Are to be young lol.

puggle6

Baked
User ID
pugglewife tends to attract aggressive bull dykes for some reason never any good looking ones unfortunately :rolleyes:

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
It’s good, but I really like the captain black spiced, I can smash a bottle of that easy in a sesh.
The sailor jerry was on spesh for 38 so grabbed another bottle of that good valve considering it’s 80 proof.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Ya wake up feeling guilty as fuck after a night out on that stuff, it’s fucking brutal, pretty sure last time I drank it I woke in in the watch house 😝

Ooodog

Vegetating
User ID
BAFD0B04-F677-4C7F-AF8F-1E70730CFE87.jpeg I’m a born n bred rum pig. I really enjoyed these, smoother then a 19 yo tits. My fav drop in the range will always be bundy black.

Top Bottom