THC-O acetate

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

MoFo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Think I’ll just stick to good ol thc for now. But, if I ever feel the need to take a flying leap and fcuk up my lungs (more than smoking tobacco, pot, herbs or even breathing in glass fibres from my roof bats) I’ll be sure to have a crack at thc-o

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Think I’ll just stick to good ol thc for now. But, if I ever feel the need to take a flying leap and fcuk up my lungs (more than smoking tobacco, pot, herbs or even breathing in glass fibres from my roof bats) I’ll be sure to have a crack at thc-o
Yep,take a good thing,and fuck with it.

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
I'm always wonder what type of person does this shit and why.

And to what gain. Because from what they say in the article it seems like a lot of work for diddly squat don't ya reckon?

I mean who's buying this shit? Probably them dumbass mericans no doubt. Why the fuck would ya want to buy it? Perhaps I'm missing something I dunno but I reckon they'd be hard pressed selling the stuff.

It reminds me of those rumours about the cannabis laced with fentanyl, like who has the necessary amount of spare fentanyl sitting around to just be giving out freebies like that.

Fuck knows what it costs but it seems a bit too generous for an average dealer and therefore I call bullshit

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Hahaha yeh aye "let's fuck them round eyed cunts up" they chant
Junkies aren’t happy with fentanyl,it’s cheap,but the high doesn’t last long. So…… now they are cutting the fentanyl with large animal tranqs to give it some legs. Unfortunately it just turns you necrotic,you slowly rot. But some cunt is making a $, so that’s the main thing.

skttl

Germinating
User ID
I'm always wonder what type of person does this shit and why.

And to what gain. Because from what they say in the article it seems like a lot of work for diddly squat don't ya reckon?

I mean who's buying this shit? Probably them dumbass mericans no doubt. Why the fuck would ya want to buy it? Perhaps I'm missing something I dunno but I reckon they'd be hard pressed selling the stuff.

It reminds me of those rumours about the cannabis laced with fentanyl, like who has the necessary amount of spare fentanyl sitting around to just be giving out freebies like that.

Fuck knows what it costs but it seems a bit too generous for an average dealer and therefore I call bullshit
There are a lot of folks in states where THC is illegal, their market is probably teenagers and young people who already vape in these states, who don't know any better, until the government gets around to banning it. It's always a short term cash grab and an arms race to find the next novel chemical that circumvents legistlation.

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
Ahh huh it's making a little more sense.
Excuse my naivety I didn't realise it was meant for vapes.
Too right mate that is likely the precise demographic it's aimed at.

I couldn't for the life of me understand why someone would choose to smoke their buds with a side of acetone or whatever it was..

But who am I to judge 🤣🤣

skttl

Germinating
User ID
Too right saw how synthetic canna morphed in oz till it was totally fucking people up
yeah I had a mate smoke the synthetic stuff in the late 00's bc his work drug tested... his health got wayyyy fucked up and he was fully addicted

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
yeah I had a mate smoke the synthetic stuff in the late 00's bc his work drug tested... his health got wayyyy fucked up and he was fully addicted
So the acetate stuff mentioned in the article that synthetic stuff you mention back in late 00's, they're one in the same are they?

I kinda got the impression it was some type of liquid form synthesized to be used in vapes but perhaps I got that wrong.

But I vividly remember that synthetic weed they were selling here in Oz.

It was absolutely revolting like it was mixed with ground up incense sticks! Not sure if that was the plant matter or the funky research chemicals they put on it but faarking nasty.

Too many different packs and brands to know what to get which in hindsight didn't matter anyway coz they were all fucked Lol

It was truly one cone wonder shit if you survived the sudden onset of heart palpitations and profuse sweating!
And then 10 minutes later almost on the stroke of the clock.. BANG you were completely sober again. As if someone had just switched the light's back on.

Man that was weird shit and I for reckon the politicians at least got this one right and banned the shit.

No one will ever convince me that kids or adults or any living thing is better off smoking that shit instead of a fat sticky bud.

skttl

Germinating
User ID
So the acetate stuff mentioned in the article that synthetic stuff you mention back in late 00's, they're one in the same are they?

I kinda got the impression it was some type of liquid form synthesized to be used in vapes but perhaps I got that wrong.

But I vividly remember that synthetic weed they were selling here in Oz.

It was absolutely revolting like it was mixed with ground up incense sticks! Not sure if that was the plant matter or the funky research chemicals they put on it but faarking nasty.

Too many different packs and brands to know what to get which in hindsight didn't matter anyway coz they were all fucked Lol

It was truly one cone wonder shit if you survived the sudden onset of heart palpitations and profuse sweating!
And then 10 minutes later almost on the stroke of the clock.. BANG you were completely sober again. As if someone had just switched the light's back on.

Man that was weird shit and I for reckon the politicians at least got this one right and banned the shit.

No one will ever convince me that kids or adults or any living thing is better off smoking that shit instead of a fat sticky bud.
nah it was that shit you remember - synthetic cannabinoids aka "spice" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_cannabinoids
n yeah it's good it's banned, though it's existence can be purely owed to cannabis's prohibition

Top Bottom