Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Must be pretty cold down your way mate!

you still got that lady friend of your to keep ya warm?

brick

Germinating
User ID
Must be pretty cold down your way mate!

you still got that lady friend of your to keep ya warm?
Yeah farking freezing of a night time. Got plenty of firewood and a couple of good chainsaws. Quite a few trees fallen down after the bushfires went through the back yard, to cut up. Yeah Heather and I are still together, she is a good scout and we have heaps of fun and laughs. Rolls a nice joint, not as nice or as good as Everest's wife but pretty good none the less. Will be heading up to Nimbin when all this virus shit has gone away. Will let you know when. Oh yeah she keeps me real cozy mate. Good for the heart rate. lol

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Yeah farking freezing of a night time. Got plenty of firewood and a couple of good chainsaws. Quite a few trees fallen down after the bushfires went through the back yard, to cut up. Yeah Heather and I are still together, she is a good scout and we have heaps of fun and laughs. Rolls a nice joint, not as nice or as good as Everest's wife but pretty good none the less. Will be heading up to Nimbin when all this virus shit has gone away. Will let you know when. Oh yeah she keeps me real cozy mate. Good for the heart rate. lol
:D nice to hear mate! say hello to her from all us stoners!:D
haha true that,nothing like a Mrs Ev scoobie!...she puts the best of em to shame with her joint rollin skills!:D

Give us a yell when ya Nimbin trip goes ahead, keen for a catch up, may aswell be at Nimbin!

Top Bottom