Terpenes

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I've seen these terpene jars available at some of the various grow and head shops. How exactly do you use them? Add them to pressed flower rosin and then put the mixture into 510 type carts? Or something else entirely? Just curious if it's something I might wanna try out.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
I've seen these terpene jars available at some of the various grow and head shops. How exactly do you use them? Add them to pressed flower rosin and then put the mixture into 510 type carts? Or something else entirely? Just curious if it's something I might wanna try out.
Spot on mate use it to thin pressed rosin or BHO to put in carts. I usually use wax liquidiser but it's PEG based ( same shit that normal vapes are made out of but no VG in it ) this is same terpene profile as og kush but made from plant terpenes

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Spot on mate use it to thin pressed rosin or BHO to put in carts. I usually use wax liquidiser but it's PEG based ( same shit that normal vapes are made out of but no VG in it ) this is same terpene profile as og kush but made from plant terpenes
What plant is it made from??

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID

Thanks for that. I've been interested in the carts, but a little unsure how to make them. I found those 510 pens very convenient when I visited Seattle. But, whatever was in them made my chest feel tight, not a good feeling and I've never had it with other cannabis products. Good to hear I can make them without the other junk!

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Thanks for that. I've been interested in the carts, but a little unsure how to make them. I found those 510 pens very convenient when I visited Seattle. But, whatever was in them made my chest feel tight, not a good feeling and I've never had it with other cannabis products. Good to hear I can make them without the other junk!
Yeah the farm to vape liquidiser makes me feel like that but a couple other brands don't but at the end of the day even if there food grade there still solvents

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Yeqh ok, Let me know how they work for you đź‘Ť
It's pretty good but you need to decarb first so the rosin goes more like thick oil otherwise you have to use to much to get it fluid enough for the carts . The shit is super strong so easy to over do it

Top Bottom