Support TSE - Become a Community Member

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Geez, I was all excited at why there were a couple of pages of discussion on this when I woke this morning.

I did not expect it to cause any division.

I have been asked numerous times by members, how they could provide financial assistance..... This is what we came up with. Plain and simple.

We can also accept cash payments via post.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Don’t go Sugar, u do fit in mate your a grower!

we all have different ideas on everything, never let the bastards keep u down mate, your a strong women and you got a big heart. You and Pedro do my head in at times, do I hate u or hold a grudge fuck no I don’t because everybody is entitled to their own beliefs and views. I’m sure I piss a few people off from time to time too.

We all get the shits on but at the end of the day we stick together and look out for each other that’s 101 stoner law!

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Don’t go Sugar, u do fit in mate your a grower!

we all have different ideas on everything, never let the bastards keep u down mate, your a strong women and you got a big heart. You and Pedro do my head in at times, do I hate u or hold a grudge fuck no I don’t because everybody is entitled to their own beliefs and views. I’m sure I piss a few people off from time to time too.

We all get the shits on but at the end of the day we stick together and look out for each other that’s 101 stoner law!
Love, we will connect out of this place ok
Cheers big ears :)

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Someone who’s been here for a minute and already over your self entitled bullshit. If you want to leave, just fucking leave. As I said it’s not an airport, don’t need to announce your leaving and make a song and dance about it. But that wouldn’t be the way of an attention whore would it.
well alphabet soup with some digits thrown in, I do need to let people know as I don't have a voice that counts here and some people here care about me and I care about them and it's poor manners to leave without saying so and to let friends know and those friends hopefully know who they are.
So 2 second wonder goodbye to you too.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
well alphabet soup with some digits thrown in, I do need to let people know as I don't have a voice that counts here and some people here care about me and I care about them and it's poor manners to leave without saying so and to let friends know and those friends hopefully know who they are.
So 2 second wonder goodbye to you too.
Fuck me what is it exactly what you say counts?
Get off your high horse
600 + beans of crud , and you think wow I just contributed 6 grand and should get special treatment , phew
Aint you the type of person Jesus's warned us about ?
I know you still there

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
The site needs a few bucks for maintenance/security etc. It shouldn't all come out of Billy's pocket. A voluntary arrangement seems reasonable for me. I don't care about the green tag. Most important for me, if the site lacks security, and anti-weed types can see our grows, I wouldn't post anything. Just do what you can. I'm ok if individual contributions are simply by way of photos of buds/grows. Chipping in a few bucks, or contributing seeds ( even autos....lol) is just another way of helping our community.

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Hey All,

The Serrated Edge has been up and running for 11 months now (unbelieveable right, how have we not crashed and burned already??), created to give everyone a better forum for cannabis enthusiasts. Every dollar spent getting TSE up and running has been paid for out of pocket by the admin team, we haven't accepted any money from advertisers.

If you would like to show assistance with the ongoing costs of running TSE infrastructure including the VPS, forum software, domain name, and security, please visit the User Upgrades section of your profile, found by clicking on your username at the top of the page, and then clicking User Upgrades. There are two memberships available at the moment for either $5 or $10 per month. As a Community Member, you will receive an extra badge under your username when you create or reply to a post. The payments are handled through a secure credit card gateway, ONLY YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS RECORDED. Community Member plans can be cancelled at any time, no further payments will be taken from you.

I hope to see many Community Member badges starting to show up on the forum so we can continue to grow and create a better forum with more features.

Thanks everyone

Edit: I have added in 3 once off Community Membership payments.
Allow us to sell our seeds on your euro site and you take a commission just like ICMAG (uk)

Please ensure you/the membership follows the ICMAG testing/tester methods and ur onto a winner

Also on Chuckers about the same age as TSE but 10x the membership, selling seeds should induce a strong intake of members, more so if its a condition

cheers

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Allow us to sell our seeds on your euro site and you take a commission just like ICMAG (uk)

Please ensure you/the membership follows the ICMAG testing/tester methods and ur onto a winner

Also on Chuckers about the same age as TSE but 10x the membership, selling seeds should induce a strong intake of members, more so if its a condition

cheers
Best name for a forum ever. 😂😂

Clementine

Blooming
User ID
A lot of us have a spell at times, if you need to bugger off, come back when you're ready to do so, Sugs. I certainly hold no grudge towards you or your opinions. 🙂

I have never fitted in to begin with. I couldn't give a flying fuck regardless. I don't even smoke weed. I'm here to be the best fucking dope grower I can possibly be and to support this wonderful community ;). To the Clem haters you can lick my backside and have a nice day.

I love ya Sugs, same with Pedro. Be a shame too see all the cool cats leave. :/

Top Bottom