stupid questions

Yuser420

Vegetating
User ID
I have a stupid question. it's so stupid I am not even sure if it's allowed to ask. But here it goes..
I have noticed a lot of people here crazy amount of flowering plants and being fruitful. Do you have regular customers for all those? or someone else distribute it for you?
Just asking it because I am running into abundance problem. I have only planted 4 for my personal use, to avoid buying, share with friends and make some extra bucks since I am still in uni. But the plants took off to the sky and left me with much loads of buds and seeds. ( 1 turned out to be a male and 2 bear seeds, 1 flower)
Kinda glad that happened but at the same time having crazy paranoia every time a chopper fly across. That one night a chopper just being in the air in that one spot above my place for a good 10 min. Had me panic shitless...
Any advice please sensi?
( the pic is a nice frosty looking female but don't be fooled by the appearance. she is pregnant with seeeeeeds)

Attachments

• tempImagepD7LyM.png
    tempImagepD7LyM.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 13

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
A lot of us are in very different places, with issues ranging from ptsd to cancer and everything in between. After taking into account different flowers for different situations, other sick family members, Once you start processing your flower to make medicines in the forms of oil, hash, tinctures etc... you find a lot of starting material is necessary, especially when learning and mistakes are made.

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I have a stupid question. it's so stupid I am not even sure if it's allowed to ask. But here it goes..
I have noticed a lot of people here crazy amount of flowering plants and being fruitful. Do you have regular customers for all those? or someone else distribute it for you?
Just asking it because I am running into abundance problem. I have only planted 4 for my personal use, to avoid buying, share with friends and make some extra bucks since I am still in uni. But the plants took off to the sky and left me with much loads of buds and seeds. ( 1 turned out to be a male and 2 bear seeds, 1 flower)
Kinda glad that happened but at the same time having crazy paranoia every time a chopper fly across. That one night a chopper just being in the air in that one spot above my place for a good 10 min. Had me panic shitless...
Any advice please sensi?
( the pic is a nice frosty looking female but don't be fooled by the appearance. she is pregnant with seeeeeeds)
That's one frosty plant. As for the chopper it's probably not an issue, probably doing a routine check on powerlines. I've noticed they'll do a few laps and come to a standstill.

The thing is they probably wouldn't be using choppers that much unless you're out in the sticks growing 20000 plants like the organised Vietnamese grows.

If you watched 'A growers lot by Kog' on YouTube, his number 1 rule is to not smoke and grow because of the exact same reasons, paranoia and anxiousness worrying over your plants, thieves and other things, and that guy did hundreds of plants at a time so unless you are growing a ton of plants it's best not to worry about it.

Maybe build a little green house or companion planting with some other trees or shrubs

Last edited:

Yuser420

Vegetating
User ID
A lot of us are in very different places, with issues ranging from ptsd to cancer and everything in between. After taking into account different flowers for different situations, other sick family members, Once you start processing your flower to make medicines in the forms of oil, hash, tinctures etc... you find a lot of starting material is necessary, especially when learning and mistakes are made.
that makes sense. cheers mate.

Yuser420

Vegetating
User ID
That's one frosty plant. As for the chopper it's probably not an issue, probably doing a routine check on powerlines. I've noticed they'll do a few laps and come to a standstill.

The thing is they probably wouldn't be using choppers that much unless you're out in the sticks growing 20000 plants like the organised Vietnamese grows.

If you watched 'A growers lot by Kog' on YouTube, his number 1 rule is to not smoke and grow because of the exact same reasons, paranoia and anxiousness worrying over your plants, thieves and other things, and that guy did hundreds of plants at a time so unless you are growing a ton of plants it's best not to worry about it.

Maybe build a little green house or companion planting with some other trees or shrubs
Definitely good advice. Thanks mate.

Top Bottom