STS

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Ok everytime I've used STS I've reversed the whole plant and used pollen on onother plant or a clone of itself. If I was only to spray a couple nodes would only the nodes I spray reverse or would the whole plant reverse. I was gifted 2 origional breeder IB seeds and I want to reverse the big strong one. I haven't got room to cut cuttings and reverse it because I will be using the veg tent to do the reversal

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Ok everytime I've used STS I've reversed the whole plant and used pollen on onother plant or a clone of itself. If I was only to spray a couple nodes would only the nodes I spray reverse or would the whole plant reverse. I was gifted 2 origional breeder IB seeds and I want to reverse the big strong one. I haven't got room to cut cuttings and reverse it because I will be using the veg tent to do the reversal
If you intend to dust another plant, best to reverse the entire pollen donor plant. Some reversed strains simply don't produce a lot of pollen, so you want to maximise the pollen, to produce enough dust for an entire plant. Yes you can spray selected nodes, which is an option if you just want the one plant to self pollinate itself.

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
1687244278310.png
Found this on another site so not taking credit but it's what I'm going by to save as much of the silver nitrate since it goes bad in a few months apparently. I have 2 tanned 100ml dropper bottles for the stock solutions and a tanned 100ml spray bottle all are covered with al foil in fridge. Hope this is helpful

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Sometimes the whole plant can turn even if you only spray one branch ..it’s strain dependent,

takes longer to get pollen than a male produces so you might get to pollinate part of the plant but it could end up being at week 5 or 6 ,,even later,,,so youd need to let it flower for up to 6 weeks longer for the seeds to mature.

as for spraying one branch and the whole plant turns ,,
so the almost opposite can happen ,,last week I got seeds from a plant that was fully sprayed but a few tips got hairs then seeds started to grow ,,took a while and not many seeds but being S1 it was worth the wait.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
So I'm better off taking some cuts to self and start flowering them about 3 weeks after the sprayed plant instead of hoping a half sprayed plant will self itself

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
So I'm better off taking some cuts to self and start flowering them about 3 weeks after the sprayed plant instead of hoping a half sprayed plant will self itself
its Up to you .I just mentioned what could happen ,,
And yes, a better chance of success using clones.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
its Up to you .I just mentioned what could happen ,,
And yes, a better chance of success using clones.
That's how I've done it in the past I'm just trying to save room but I want a fuckload of seeds to so I can spread some love too looks like I'm gunna be sneaking another tent in that I won on TSE 😆

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
The misses thinks I'm the luckiest fucker on TSE my new fan that I won last week turned up yesterday and the new quantum boards a few weeks earlier and now I just won a new tent how fucking good is that 😆
LMAO! Im sure she knows, but just couldnt be fucked arguing anymore. 😂

My ball 'n' chain claims we could have paid off the home loan 3 times over with the money and time I waste on my 'Hobby'

Little does she understand Its all part of the big nest egg we'll retire on. ;)

Top Bottom