Stoner thought for the day ....

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Wasn't sure where to put this, which i why i dumped it in this thread..

I guess this is what i do when i combine a couple of different hobbies together. Motorsport fan, that likes to get into Photoshop occasionally, and fucks around with the odd flag design. These are four that i've done over the last couple of weeks since all the liveries, and sponsors have been named for various teams for the 2024 Motorsport season.

First is a MotoGP one, then Supercars, Formula 1, and Indycar.

flgdsgns.jpg

The reason they're a bit eye-piercing, colour-wise. It's because if i get the Chinaman to print them off, he tends to like to skimp on the dyes (colour saturation). So i tend to amp it up to compensate. That's about it.

BigRobbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID

I guess this is what i do when i combine a couple of different hobbies together. Motorsport fan, that likes to get into Photoshop occasionally, and fucks around with the odd flag design. These are four that i've done over the last couple of weeks since all the liveries, and sponsors have been named for various teams for the 2024 Motorsport season.

View attachment 44843

The reason they're a bit eye-piercing, colour-wise. It's because if i get the Chinaman to print them off, he tends to like to skimp on the dyes (colour saturation). So i tend to amp it up to compensate. That's about it.
Nice man.. seems you have a bit of a flair for it.. 👍👌

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID

View attachment 44843

Go Thriller 43 😁 :) :love:

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID

View attachment 44843

I’ve played around with vector programs and recreate us college team logos etc. I want to make my own jerseys that are hard to buy
It’s fun

Top Bottom