Stoned Pug

P

Pug Owner

Hi guys, our very loved 2 year old pug ate five potent week cookies last night. By the time we realised she was off her face and I’ve been up with her all night, she’s been vomiting and really bad diarrhoea. She’s still totally stoned, it’s been 13 hours since she ate them. Anyone know how long this will last? She hasn’t had anything to drink and I’m very worried she’ll be dehydrated. Wondering if I need to take her to vet today.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Hey mate,

Sure it will be fine.

many years ago my staffy ate a couple of biccies I had left out overnight on the coffee table.

also vomited, and couldnt stand.

I rang the vet, said there was nothing they could do, it will wear off eventually. Pretty sure she was fucked a good 24 hours from memory.. 5 cookies but, she must be fucken so hammered!!! lol

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Also had dog eat a large batch of cooling infused butter in a " safe" place in the garage.
Ate a kilo of butter!
Was fine the next day.
If not a little bit of a mull over.
Intially so smashed he fell into his dinner and crawlled around the garage like a wichity grub.
If your concerned about dehydration keep him cool and give small amounts of water with a pipet or syringe in the corner of the mouth.
sleep is the antidote, thats all.
time will sober him up.
Personally wouldnt go to vet, theyll gladly rape your wallet.🐶

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Also had dog eat a large batch of cooling infused butter in a " safe" place in the garage.
Ate a kilo of butter!
Was fine the next day.
If not a little bit of a mull over.
Intially so smashed he fell into his dinner and crawlled around the garage like a wichity grub.
If your concerned about dehydration keep him cool and give small amounts of water with a pipet or syringe in the corner of the mouth.
sleep is the antidote, thats all.
time will sober him up.
Personally wouldnt go to vet, theyll gladly rape your wallet.🐶

witchedy grub.. lolol perfect example of how they act...

my staffy was laying on the lounge when i got up in the morninig and noticed the pile of chewed up alfoil on the ground... ... She went to jump off the lounge and her front legs simply did nothing, face planted....

QLD guy

Vegetating
User ID
How did the dog go mate...?

I hope the trip wore off...we sometimes have issues with our dogs playing with cane toads and then tripping out...

The witchedy grub story is hilarious Oldfark, but the poor bugga must have been really freaked out...

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
img_0489-1-jpg.14109

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Probably too late to help here, but for future reference. I've researched this, because I have a pug that eat anything that touches the floor. Dehydration is the biggest concern. Seems dogs have a different endocanniboid system than humans. The summary, they stay high longer than an equivalent weight human. Pure CBD oil helps bring humans down from too much THC. The CBD fills some of the cell receptors that the THC could. No research I could find tested this CBD first aid on dogs. But, if my pug ever snaffles a THC edible, my prescription CBD oil is what she'll get as first aid. Try this at your own risk, I'm not a vet!

Top Bottom