Spreading ya seed

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Clementine

Blooming
User ID
Got three seeds arriving soon plus an unlucky 4th. Fucking nutter/idiot. Why do it? Used to have so many it's crazy how they loose their viability overtime.

Got three options. Give em to yall, give em to me old man... or grow them. I don't think growing em is a good idea. Aye Pedro de pacas ;)

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
So I’ve been digging around a bit, thanks to fucking covid shit affecting international orders. My understanding is most international seed banks are dispatched out of Spain?

that’s basically going to put a big fuckin stop on cunts getting beans here?

even dope seeds are not sending here I tried to do an order the other night and nah mate not happening.

so basically it’s going to be a chuckers paradise here for awhile.

Also maybe when shit gets back to normal send the seeds in a fucking plain white envelope obviously stealth is not ducking stealth fuckin spasas!

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I’ve collected some pollen from an og Kush from dope Seeds regs I got as freebies, I might have a little play, I’ve got a clone of the bulk In my clone tent still in veg. If I can’t buy what I want I’ll make my own shit up.
They are both pretty similar looking but the bulk has bigger buds got some clones off the gg4 and zkittizlez too so I might be able to find something nice for myself.

evilsurfer

Germinating
User ID
Nice Gazza. I'm currently spraying a Barneys Farm Zkittlez auto and Dutch Passion Mazar auto with colloidal silver to get some fem pollen. The plan is to selectively pollenate a Blueberry auto to get some different crosses. I might even try to turn another Blueberry to cross with its sister for some more auto fem seeds.

evilsurfer

Germinating
User ID
I use Canna Terra peat mix with fabric pots and like to amend with High Powered Organics balanced formula which gets me to about week 6-8 from germ, then top up with an organic liquid nutes.

I'm going to try blumats so I don't have to water so often. I stupidly keep using 2 gal pots so I can squeeze more in, but it's bitten me on the ass this time as one of my autos is huge and needs watering twice a day.

Only have a little 2x4 tent with QB leds, but the set-up seems to work nicely for my needs.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Nice mate, sounds like u got a good plan, the blue mats look good.

Id like to do something with an automated watering/feeding system for my setup eventually.

Getting to the back ones is always a fun job, I only water a few times a week so it’s not too bad.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I was rambling some shit the other night so I just want to reiterate that you can still place seed orders through dope seeds but you have do a bit of a fuck around to pay, but it’s still pretty straight forward. Jim will send u an email with a link to a different site where you can use your MasterCard visa to finalize payment and your good togo.

Got me some more zkittlez and bulk got some Pineapple Express too, happy days.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Kind of been thinking about a members only seed bank, something like a barter system for longterm members, or even an x amount of posts to qualify.

Only an idea, might stop the spread of the hooker with a penis.
yeah well Gaz, too many people have 'personal interest' in member seed banks not taking off. yes i would have been in it for sure but who do you trust?
not many mate

One Drop

Curing
User ID
A bit hit and miss for me had some good stuff and some crud, avoid the dragons flame all the seeds I got were fucked.
I heard they were bad I'm ready to do some swapping on the down low DM me I got some stuff I'm working on . Od keen to get some new beans

Top Bottom