Seeds

weed_man

Seedling
User ID
Hi, keen the hear what companies you have repeatedly, successfully purchased high quality seeds from online through post. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Better deals of * high quality* seeds you asked for are available overseas. Majority of Canada and USA shipments are getting through Aus Kustoms ok. Within Aus, chat to @Billygoat about Community Membership . TSE does weekly comps and random number draws. That will also get you street credibility and bragging rights associated with being a member of Australia's premier ( and only) cannabis website 🤣 What more could you ask for 🤔

Bear777

Vegetating
User ID
Better deals of * high quality* seeds you asked for are available overseas. Majority of Canada and USA shipments are getting through Aus Kustoms ok. Within Aus, chat to @Billygoat about Community Membership . TSE does weekly comps and random number draws. That will also get you street credibility and bragging rights associated with being a member of Australia's premier ( and only) cannabis website 🤣 What more could you ask for 🤔
Thanks for posting that, I will chat to billygoat about it

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Time 2 bring out the knowledge pump
Do any of u guys know anything about the size of ure sprout relating 2 size of finished plant ?
Just curious about these 3 seedlings that just popped heads outta mix
3 really well known strains from maybe not well known bank, have first leaves and those little round ones
These sprouts must be only 1-2 mill in size, green and healthy but fark u can hardly see em
U reckon they worth holding on to or bin em ?
Not from members here

Pixie

Baked
User ID
How old are they Bob?. I've got a seedling from Miz Jillz. It's a G13 X purple Afghan and mate the fucking thing is tiny 🤣. It's healthy as but pretty small. The one I have is nearly 2 weeks old. I'm just going to see if it improves when I transplant it don't really want to lose it

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Do any of u guys know anything about the size of ure sprout relating 2 size of finished plant ?
3 really well known strains from maybe not well known bank, have first leaves and those little round ones
These sprouts must be only 1-2 mill in size, green and healthy but fark u can hardly see em
Not from members here

I want some of what you’re smoking! 😝

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Yeah that's what i'm saying, these are around 10 days since breaking through, gor glue, chemgog and cherry pie, about quarter of nomal size

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Not from members here
If it’s three different strains it probably isn’t anything like low vigour,,sounds maybe their environment ,,but only guessing .

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
If it’s three different strains it probably isn’t anything like low vigour,,sounds maybe their environment ,,but only guessing .
Just wondering if anyone had same prob and they grew in2 sizeable plants
All from same breeder, gifted from u guessed it M.M

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Yeah, play it by ear 4 now, main thing was 2 see if any one else have had minute shrinking of sprouts and did alright with em
Seriously most of seeds attained through t.s.e have quadrupled in size compared 2 seedbank offers
Afghan phantom says live and learn(y)

Top Bottom