Seeds and Customs in 2021

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
90k a kg get me 2 Utah il be a millionaire 😂 500 a g here cut to fuck don’t do many hard drugs but coke yea il have a crack Molly on special occasions😂👍
That's cause Tasmania is a far away shit hole!! 🤣
Everything goes through customs twice to get to the streets of Tasmania!
3 of my cousins live there and they just gave up getting on it when they moved there. Expensive as shit and shit quality! 🤣

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
That's cause Tasmania is a far away shit hole!! 🤣
Everything goes through customs twice to get to the streets of Tasmania!
3 of my cousins live there and they just gave up getting on it when they moved there. Expensive as shit and shit quality! 🤣
Nah no shithole she’s wicked down here I’ve lived over that side with you mad mainlanders grass way greener here😂 but your right about the price of shit here it sux I do have a good mate that gets real quality but the price will bust a man. She only an every now n again thing anyway so when I do it’s gotta be good half face numbing shit where ya can’t feel your own tongue 😂👍

Sun Ra

Baked
User ID
Looks pretty close to it, mate. Maybe the one i seen was minus the helipad. One serious looking vessel all the same
I know for a fact when there isn't much going on and they are just doing circles / laps of Xmas Island or are even anchored there, they will chuck out a few lines and catch some seriously big wahoo, yellowfin tuna and dogtooth tuna, etc. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Top Bottom