Seeds and Customs in 2021

Pure

Germinating
User ID
I'm curious what peoples experiences have been with getting seeds in from overseas of late

Kinda over the gene pools I have available , a lot are old, disorganised over time and frankly I've been completely out of touch with things lol

I think I'd likely steer towards friends receiving them in Canada or the US then sending them to me as a care package but also open to other peoples recommendations on reliable seedbanks these days

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Aequita

Vegetating
User ID
Shipping has been fucked from the US cause of limited flights, I got my seeds from multiverse beans a day ago through USPS (ordered on the 7th of Sept) but overpaid for shipping to get it, mephisto also is the talk of the town for genetics from the US but are hard to get drops due to it being early in the morning for us and drops and their worldwide shop is opening soon so they'll be attainable outside, think there's your usuals that can get through as well, similar time to arrive, give or take auspost and last mile shipping

Pikey

Baked
User ID
My personal experience has been that beans are successfully making it from both USA & Canada, none lost to customs. Have previously had no problems with receiving from UK banks, however I've just lost a package from Seed City (extra stealth) but I put that down to it arriving & being cleared (or not, as was the case) through Brisbane. I'm guessing they've got their new "Bean-Detector-2020" fully operational now :(

One Drop

Curing
User ID
Ordered n payed for seeds from the states 2020 got letter from customs stating there was illegal drugs in package and 4 days later police came sniffing no I have my mail searched still fuck that never again I breed my own make my own seed now lesson learnt

Mullup

Germinating
User ID
I'm curious what peoples experiences have been with getting seeds in from overseas of late

Kinda over the gene pools I have available , a lot are old, disorganised over time and frankly I've been completely out of touch with things lol

I think I'd likely steer towards friends receiving them in Canada or the US then sending them to me as a care package but also open to other peoples recommendations on reliable seedbanks these days
Pure I guess your trying to get them in to WA and it’s bloody hard .. I go with stealth I’d say 3/5 get in ,never get a message if they been intercepted just after a few days at the airport u know what’s happenin. If stealthy and first lot get nabbed I normally cancel get a full refund and go again from scratch ( I do this as they don’t guarantee the second package) every now and again I buy local to try them but the genetics arent always stable . 🤙🏼

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
One billion dollars worth of coke was found in Sydney......775 kg in bricks
The dude was about 2 be kidnappedf........wonder why ?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
One billion dollars worth of coke was found in Sydney......775 kg in bricks
The dude was about 2 be kidnappedf........wonder why ?
So over a million dollars a kg! I hope that's your maths Bob not the report! 🤣
Coke is 90k a kg in Sydney atm!

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
90k a kg get me 2 Utah il be a millionaire 😂 500 a g here cut to fuck don’t do many hard drugs but coke yea il have a crack Molly on special occasions😂👍

Sun Ra

Baked
User ID
They bring it back to the street deal price - per gram and then multiply the fuck out of it to make themselves look good.
Just like the bullshit in their press releases when they seize an illegal cigarette or tobacco import. They always bang on about millions of dollars in evaded duty when the fact of the matter is there was no evasion of duty as it was not declared as cigs and there was never an intention to pay duty ever.

They don't charge the crooks with evading duty either. They charge them with importing a prohibited/regulated import without authority to do so and with misrepresenting what was imported - saying it's chickpeas or whatever. Even if the crooks wanted or offered to pay the duty they wouldn't be allowed to.

It's a fucking joke. All spin. The government over the past 15 or 20 year jacking up the price of cigs has created the space for middle eastern organised crime dudes to fill the void and make millions, setting fire to 30 + Tobacco shops in Victoria in the past couple of years, few dudes getting shot dead in paybacks, blah, blah, blah. The government rolled out the red carpet for these cunts. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Indy

Misfit
User ID
They bring it back to the street deal price - per gram and then multiply the fuck out of it to make themselves look good.
Just like the bullshit in their press releases when they seize an illegal cigarette or tobacco import. They always bang on about millions of dollars in evaded duty when the fact of the matter is there was no evasion of duty as it was not declared as cigs and there was never an intention to pay duty ever.

They don't charge the crooks with evading duty either. They charge them with importing a prohibited/regulated import without authority to do so and with misrepresenting what was imported - saying it's chickpeas or whatever. Even if the crooks wanted or offered to pay the duty they wouldn't be allowed to.

It's a fucking joke. All spin. The government over the past 15 or 20 year jacking up the price of cigs has created the space for middle eastern organised crime dudes to fill the void and make millions, setting fire to 30 + Tobacco shops in Victoria in the past couple of years, few dudes getting shot dead in paybacks, blah, blah, blah. The government rolled out the red carpet for these cunts. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Customs budget must be fuckin' massive. Back under the Howard administration, didn't they have small Frigate's intercepting the boat people? Seen another one of their vessels in a dry dock getting work done on it once. It was a cross between a ice-breaker hull and a huge tugboat, but about 4-5 times larger. Was curious to where they would use such a vessel. @Sun Ra, do we have any Australian waters that they guard in or around Antarctica?

Sun Ra

Baked
User ID
Customs budget must be fuckin' massive. Back under the Howard administration, didn't they have small Frigate's intercepting the boat people? Seen another one of their vessels in a dry dock getting work done on it once. It was a cross between a ice-breaker hull and a huge tugboat, but about 4-5 times larger. Was curious to where they would use such a vessel. @Sun Ra, do we have any Australian waters that they guard in or around Antarctica?
You mean something like this ? They are leased from I don't know who but are used mostly to patrol northern Australian waters for potential refugee boats to pick them up and send them back these days. They also use them for southern ocean illegal fishing patrols as well.

1703042703297.png

Indy

Misfit
User ID
You mean something like this ? They are leased from I don't know who but are used mostly to patrol northern Australian waters for potential refugee boats to pick them up and send them back these days. They also use them for southern ocean illegal fishing patrols as well.

View attachment 42894

Looks pretty close to it, mate. Maybe the one i seen was minus the helipad. One serious looking vessel all the same

Top Bottom