Scammed I think

Tony

Seedling
User ID
Hi guys and girls.

New member trying to do due diligence after being scammed I think. I'm in northern NSW and I made a purchase online from a website that seems very legit but alas I think (pretty sure) I have been fleeced. Can anyone confirm if this site, apparently in Melbourne is Legit?

https://marijuanashopaustralia.com.au/
Should've known it was to good to be true. I was trying to buy some Indica seed, thought I'd buy an oz of something else while I was on there. Transfer money 7 days ago and now nothing. They keep blowing me off.
Tony.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
User ID
Hi guys and girls.

New member trying to do due diligence after being scammed I think. I'm in northern NSW and I made a purchase online from a website that seems very legit but alas I think (pretty sure) I have been fleeced. Can anyone confirm if this site, apparently in Melbourne is Legit?

Should've known it was to good to be true. I was trying to buy some Indica seed, thought I'd buy an oz of something else while I was on there. Transfer money 7 days ago and now nothing. They keep blowing me off.
Tony.
Yeah mate you got screwed.....weren't you concerned when they only have prices in USD and EU but claim to be inside Australia ?
Any site that you can just select to buy a pound in the options is not real especially in Australia , im sorry to tell you.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Due diligence would be to research before you are scammed out of your money. But yes, it is 100% a scam ...I mean it's illegal to sell cannabis unless prescribed by a doctor, so CLEARLY a scam :ROFLMAO:.

But if you did do your due diligence, a quick google would show that there are plenty of web sites that tell you it's a scam...

Screenshot 2023-08-03 at 15-57-54 Australian Weed Online - Legit or Scam - Ultimate Guide.png

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Hi guys and girls.

Tony.
Yep looks like you got fucked over.. just get on medical mate $192 for 30g of decent quality buds.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Damn. This seemed to good to be true. I'll bet he claims to have 26 different strains on hand, that he can sell you pounds of them, from within Aus. 😞

Tony

Seedling
User ID
Due diligence would be to research before you are scammed out of your money. But yes, it is 100% a scam ...I mean it's illegal to sell cannabis unless prescribed by a doctor, so CLEARLY a scam :ROFLMAO:.

But if you did do your due diligence, a quick google would show that there are plenty of web sites that tell you it's a scam...

View attachment 37320
Correct I should've done my due diligence before. But I was in a hurry and stoned not a good combination. I did google but couldn't find any alarm bells. One google search said that the website appeared to be functioning normally and that they were running a SSL certificate. And he even offered me free postage as new customer. So he could have stung me for more. I should've just stuck with the seed order. Pretty pissed off at myself. I have plenty of Stativa seed but was looking for more variety for making FECO meds. Live and learn I guess.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Correct I should've done my due diligence before. But I was in a hurry and stoned not a good combination. I did google but couldn't find any alarm bells. One google search said that the website appeared to be functioning normally and that they were running a SSL certificate. And he even offered me free postage as new customer. So he could have stung me for more. I should've just stuck with the seed order. Pretty pissed off at myself. I have plenty of Stativa seed but was looking for more variety for making FECO meds. Live and learn I guess.

All good mate, we've all been had at some point ...fuck I nearly got run through with a 10" blade because I (stupidly) put my trust in a stranger. But if it's just money lost at the end of the day, then I say live and learn but then move on ...no point beating yourself up about it. Look at it as an education cost for the knowledge you have gained.

Stick around though and I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction ...for seeds that is, not bud (hopefully nobody here would be dumb enough to do that).

What Sativa are you growing/have grown? My space is more suited to indica hybrids, but there are a few members on here growing long flowering sativa strains (lucky bastards ;) ) I'm sure they'd love to see your girls (y)

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Ok this is odd.
In a past life I was a gold bullion dealer and know this company well.

I have had nothing to do with the industry for well over a decade. But it jumped out at me as I used to deal with them all the time.

IMG_9856.jpeg

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
What the fuck is wrong with people?

2 second look at that website and you can tell its a scam!

Sorry @Tony But ffs use some common sense bro!

Your in Northern NSW, would be a peace of piss to score weed anywhere in that part of the world...

Check out a few threads on TSE obtaining beans here in Oz and grow ya own!

It's Easy az!

...welcome mate!

Tony

Seedling
User ID
All good mate, we've all been had at some point ...fuck I nearly got run through with a 10" blade because I (stupidly) put my trust in a stranger. But if it's just money lost at the end of the day, then I say live and learn but then move on ...no point beating yourself up about it. Look at it as an education cost for the knowledge you have gained.

Stick around though and I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction ...for seeds that is, not bud (hopefully nobody here would be dumb enough to do that).

What Sativa are you growing/have grown? My space is more suited to indica hybrids, but there are a few members on here growing long flowering sativa strains (lucky bastards ;) ) I'm sure they'd love to see your girls (y)
Hi Pikey yes you're correct I have been beating myself up about it. Thanks for the advice. I just need to let it go and learn from it. I have grown Mullumbimby Madness and a Dutch G13 strain. Unfortunately the seed I have stored have been mixed up. A Google search of the G13 depending on what you read it should be Indica dominant but as I said the few seeds I harvested are mixed with a hundred odd of MM. Need to germinate soon, pretty sure winter is over here. I will just have to wait and try again next season. Shit it might even be legal by then.

Top Bottom