Rosin Press 4 Sale

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
Im selling my new rosin press if anyone is interested.

$1000

Only thing is it's bloody heavy and not sure about postage.
It'll probably break the old posty bike so collection from Canberra might be only way.

Pm me if interested.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Bummer to hear that, mate.

EDIT: Just a thought. When i got my dry herb vape, it did take me 2-3 weeks to get accustomed to it. Maybe it's a bit like that as well?

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
I think sedge also recommended trying a vape.
Perhaps I'll look into one.
The dabbing thing is just a bit to labour intensive Indy.
I want to enjoy my high not spend it cleaning 😁

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Less fuck around using carts as they hold many sessions of oil .
where most vapes hold a smaller amount and need cleaning and refilling more often ,,as far as I believe.

cart and battery

C52B9FE8-C264-4C63-BA0C-37BE44E6FAD7.jpeg

battery part on right cost $16 ..cart on left range from about $7 up or cheaper in bulk ..disposable but can be reused.
D1D10BD7-4E74-4D91-B41C-9367EE612E83.jpeg

cart with mouth piece unscrewed to fill it up,,
first couple times was messy to refill but I have the hang of it now so no mess Filling it.I figured out if I rotate the cart as I’m filling it it goes in faster ..with out rotating it the oil doesn’t pour in as well and part of it ends up running down the outside of the cart. Or you can syringe it in.
C0030CCE-8917-490B-B34A-BAC92CFD88DE.jpeg

above pics are ISO mixed 50/50 with liquidiser, think I paid about $30 for 15 ml bottle.
image.jpg

50% iso 50% liquidiser in a shot glass for about 5 to 8 seconds then stir it ,,makes it runny enough to pour ,,
Carts come in different sizes ,,this one holds 1/2 gram of oil and 1/2 gram of liquidiser comfortably..

it does have a bite to it if you have large tokes ,,so now I have more lighter tokes and cough far more less,,

the battery only heats up when holding down the button ,and heats instantly ,,battery lasts ok before needing a recharge ,,done from the base of it
image.jpg

I think it works great and much cheaper than buying a normal vape.
as far as I know you can substitute the iso for rosin.

Many thanks to Hudo for putting me onto this devise.

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Less fuck around using carts as they hold many sessions of oil .
where most vapes hold a smaller amount and need cleaning and refilling more often ,,as far as I believe.

cart and battery

View attachment 29081

battery part on right cost $16 ..cart on left range from about $7 up or cheaper in bulk ..disposable but can be reused.
View attachment 29082

cart with mouth piece unscrewed to fill it up,,
first couple times was messy to refill but I have the hang of it now so no mess Filling it.I figured out if I rotate the cart as I’m filling it it goes in faster ..with out rotating it the oil doesn’t pour in as well and part of it ends up running down the outside of the cart. Or you can syringe it in.
View attachment 29083

above pics are ISO mixed 50/50 with liquidiser, think I paid about $30 for 15 ml bottle.
View attachment 29084

50% iso 50% liquidiser in a shot glass for about 5 to 8 seconds then stir it ,,makes it runny enough to pour ,,
Carts come in different sizes ,,this one holds 1/2 gram of oil and 1/2 gram of liquidiser comfortably..

it does have a bite to it if you have large tokes ,,so now I have more lighter tokes and cough far more less,,

the battery only heats up when holding down the button ,and heats instantly ,,battery lasts ok before needing a recharge ,,done from the base of it
View attachment 29085

I think it works great and much cheaper than buying a normal vape.
as far as I know you can substitute the iso for rosin.

Many thanks to Hudo for putting me onto this devise.
Where do you get all the gear from sedge? I had a quick look and found the liquid on eBay but was shipping from the UK.

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Where do you get all the gear from sedge? I had a quick look and found the liquid on eBay but was shipping from the UK.
I ordered some wax liquidiser (banana) from them last week. Get a message this morning saying Ive been refunded! fuck knows why? Maybe I'll try the terps usa one from redcliffe vape.

I was hoping to add some to my hash tincture to improve the taste. In hindsight may not work like that may have worked out for the best being cancelled. I think its only to thin out concentrates before dabbing, vaping and smoking but was willing to try.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I've also had good luck thinning a bit of Rosin with a few drops of peg400 (polyethylene glycol) and then adding it to regular unflavoured 50/50 VG/PG mix at 6mg nicotine. I just use me normal sub ohm vape.

You don't get the terps come out as much, but for a nice mellow, stealth high it's a decent little method.

Top Bottom