Reliable seed sales online.

Meds4cancer

Vegetating
User ID
Wondering where is the most reliable for decent seeds and strains for this humid hot summer weather even indoors. What would be the best for these conditions also?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Why not just stay with Mediseedman seeing that you already have had great success with them.

old guy

Germinating
User ID
wally duck seeds. Asian sativa hybrids. very quality. large plants tho' ... PM me for address. (no I don't get a spotters fee.)

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Personally I am over ordering from so called seedbanks , the results are very often subpar and disapointing
I've grown strains from just about all of the big name "breeders" and nothing has ever really been close to the hype they
claim in their sales spiels.
If you do order from a seedbank I would suggest one of the older ones such as Ace seeds or Mr Nice as they
breed from good stable genetics proven over years and do not pander to the younger generation who want the latest crappy crosses with stupid names and fancy packaging

Madmick

Baked
User ID
There is a clique here that pop their heads up in the main forum from time to time. Usually beat up on noobs. Never understood it though, must be a ego thing. Lost some good people for it.
wally duck seeds. Asian sativa hybrids. very quality. large plants tho' ... PM me for address. (no I don't get a spotters fee.

Now I'd hardly call that picking on a noob

A guy opens 2 threads , 1 can't get seeds to open , the other where to get very quality seeds etc

Maybe he's paranoid

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Personally I am over ordering from so called seedbanks , the results are very often subpar and disapointing
I've grown strains from just about all of the big name "breeders" and nothing has ever really been close to the hype they
If you do order from a seedbank I would suggest one of the older ones such as Ace seeds or Mr Nice as they
breed from good stable genetics proven over years and do not pander to the younger generation who want the latest crappy crosses with stupid names and fancy packaging
These look good mate 👍17017456409951156355280221837554.jpg

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I listened to Wally duck on the potcast after I first saw this thread the other day!!
Seemed like a good old school Aussie bloke. Never claimed to be any more than a back yard hobby breeder!!
He's seems fairly well respected in the industry and have seen some of his stuff on the yank forums and it looked good!

Indy

Misfit
User ID
wally duck seeds. Asian sativa hybrids. very quality. large plants tho' ... PM me for address. (no I don't get a spotters fee.

Now I'd hardly call that picking on a noob

A guy opens 2 threads , 1 can't get seeds to open , the other where to get very quality seeds etc

Maybe he's paranoid

Fuck if i know, mick. i'm not getting into that one. I was generally speaking.

I know i was a bit vague with that post. But it's a Aussie Growers thing that has been going on for years. Happened at OSA and you see it rear it's head here, occasionally. I've seen these clique form, and end up ruling the roost for a while. Then they break up. More often than not they'll disappear altogether. This isn't TSE exclusive.. You can see it in chat rooms, exclusive sections or forums, group messages, and probably on facebook, insta or whatever other platforms people use today.

It's a Aussie Stoner's thing that i've been aware about in my time. Now, back to the action.. :whistle:🍿

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Best advice on this topic i've heard in a while. Gotta get back to old school genetics, because the scene seems a bit of a mess out there these days. Yeah, you get the odd hit today, like ya did back in the day. But the problem now, there's appears to be a lot more crap out there in general, than what we had to contend with.

It's a shame, but it appears the scene was destined to go that way.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I listened to Wally duck on the potcast after I first saw this thread the other day!!
Seemed like a good old school Aussie bloke. Never claimed to be any more than a back yard hobby breeder!!
He's seems fairly well respected in the industry and have seen some of his stuff on the yank forums and it looked good!
Wouldn't mind a listen. Got a link handy, mate?

Never understood the shit he copped either. Can only put it down to jealousy 'n shit.

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Wally is a stand up guy. I have grown a few of his strains and been impressed so far. His NH x C5 mango is exceptional along with Chem/sssdh x Zoidfuel.

Pic of Nh x C5 Mango

DSC_0023.JPG

Top Bottom