Rapid and Efficient Seed Germination Protocol for Cannabis

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
i'm with pedro & others , soil , maybe some sort of cut back version of a soil mix you normally use but soil nonetheless
using fulvic acid will help promote quicker germination

depending on your choice of method / media , i reckon soil cos you want the plant / soil organism association (like mycorrhizal fungi but not just myco) to happen asap
the last thing i saw / read suggested seeds generally come with there own organisms , epiphytic on the shell & endophytic in the shell , both help with seed germination
so anything that caused death (h202) to these organisms i think would be a negative , in saying that i can see why some methods of growing would see that as a positive

Epiphytic bacteria are bacteria which live non-parasitically on the surface of a plant , on various organs such as the leaves, roots, flowers, buds, seeds and fruit. In current studies it has been determined that epiphytic bacteria generally don't harm the plant

Endophytic microorganisms (bacteria or fungi) are a key class of plant symbionts that live inside plant tissues without inducing any disease symptoms (Brader et al., 2017), and which are associated with the plant throughout its life history, from seed germination to fruit development

i generally like kevin jodrey's take on many things

Last edited:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
i'm with pedro & others , soil , maybe some sort of cut back version of a soil mix you normally use but soil nonetheless
using fulvic acid will help promote quicker germination

depending on your choice of method / media , i reckon soil cos you want the plant / soil organism association (like mycorrhizal fungi but not just myco) to happen asap
the last thing i saw / read suggested seeds generally come with there own organisms , epiphytic on the shell & endophytic in the shell , both help with seed germination
so anything that caused death (h202) to these organisms i think would be a negative , in saying that i can see why some methods of growing would see that as a positive

Epiphytic bacteria are bacteria which live non-parasitically on the surface of a plant , on various organs such as the leaves, roots, flowers, buds, seeds and fruit. In current studies it has been determined that epiphytic bacteria generally don't harm the plant

Endophytic microorganisms (bacteria or fungi) are a key class of plant symbionts that live inside plant tissues without inducing any disease symptoms (Brader et al., 2017), and which are associated with the plant throughout its life history, from seed germination to fruit development

i generally like kevin jodrey's take on many things
Yeah itchy you are making a very valid point there

Top Bottom