Random pics of weed

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Ha yeah it’s a ripper. I was thinking of doing some whittling with it.

Had cops confiscate half a dozen plant skeletons like this a few years ago. They bagged them up but called later to say they wouldn’t press charges.

They were used as decorations in the house. Dumb idea.

Tugboat

Vegetating
User ID
@Harry bootlace I imagine you will be trimming for quite some time - I was thinking of you when I started trimming … “don’t complain Tugboat it’s only the fruits of a 4x4 - imagine the hand cramps and and mountain of work the TSE outdoor crew like Harry are staring into” 🤣

It’s a labour of love but the scissor / finger hash is always welcome. The Amnesia scissor hash living up to its name - a few hits and I don’t remember wtf I was doing 😎

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I guess it’s quite mindful
My only issue is we have a 6 month old baby here and I’m always worried I’ll get it in her eyes so I do at night when she sleeps pretty well.
After getting it in my own eyes a few times I’d hate for her to have the pain.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Sometimes I don't know why I bother molly coddling seeds and attempting to be God when this shit will grow anywhere. Really starting to accept the philosophy of less is moreView attachment 34452
I hear ya!! 🤣
Thats the spot where me dogs lies in the sun against the wall as you can see from the chewed up beer box scattered throughout the grass so he would of been laying on it too and hes 40kg!! 🤣
20220610_145600.jpg

VinDeezle

Baked
User ID
I'm hoping one day I can figure out how to get a single picture that's actually in focused. Does me head in. Choose a spot to focus on and by the time I shoot the cameras all "fuck your chosen focal point, I'm looking over here".
IMG_20230427_192959.jpgIMG_20230427_193116.jpg

Top Bottom