Random pics of weed

Tugboat

Vegetating
User ID
I’m not sure I think you may have mixed up my pics with olmates video above me as I was saying mine are nearly ready and he wasn’t? If you was talking about mine they been flowering for 54 days flipped for 61 the fella I got em off never takes them past 70 from flip👍
Sorry yeah my bad - did mix them up 🤣 … and on closer viewing they have oranged up - must be all that lovely frost that made me think they were whiter on first glance

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
This is a Haze cross I made that I'm working with this is the F1 mother plant
005.JPG
006.JPG
This one is from the F2 Regs I made
010.JPG
And lastly a seedling of the same strain but this is a feminized version I am now testing for stability along with another 9 plants of the same batch.
029.JPG

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
also in the garden is this Orange and Mango from Sedge
just topped all those nodes so she will be pretty bushy , Wondering whether I should pop her in the ground???
What ya reckon Sedge? will it stretch much ?
001.JPG
002.JPG

seeded

Vegetating
User ID
it has Average stretch as an indoor plant ..haven seen one outside yet.,
yeah whack her in the ground.
What are the terps like on that seed you made?

I bought Tangie seeds and due to timing and being sold fems instead of regs couldn't breed with it and lost the genetics. It's orange terps were divine but it smoked like hemp. It was complete garbage and I've been keeping an eye out for something better with the same citrus goodness like the Black Lime Reserve strain for those limey citrus terps while actually getting high.

How's the mango work with it? Have you seen much variation in the F1s and have you tried F2s yet?
Also I hate to be a pain by asking for so much info about your baby but what are the effects like? I only ask because some citrus shit is very stoney while mango tend to be clean and up for me like people claimed sativas felt like so I imagine it should hit like a hybrid but given that means it could land anywhere on the spectrum it's either grow it or ask the breeder to find out.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
One you could smell the orange skunk in it.,,was a creeper .
the other now smells mildly of orange and a hint of the mango ,,,but the mango parent isn’t like fresh mango,,but has the smell they call mango ,,if you know what I mean ..
yielded very well ,and only a couple grams different to each other..
a mate has one in now which i need to see ,,he sounds happy with it so far ,,think he said it’s in early flower.

stone Is typical average ..does the job.,,no couch lock ,

seeded

Vegetating
User ID
One you could smell the orange skunk in it.,,was a creeper .
the other now smells mildly of orange and a hint of the mango ,,,but the mango parent isn’t like fresh mango,,but has the smell they call mango ,,if you know what I mean ..
yielded very well ,and only a couple grams different to each other..
a mate has one in now which i need to see ,,he sounds happy with it so far ,,think he said it’s in early flower.

stone Is typical average ..does the job.,,no couch lock ,
Fuck yeah that sounds a bit of alright compared to my previous experiences.
I'll have to keep an eye out over the coming years to see how your breeding efforts with it go. Fingers crossed you can lock down the orange skunk and creeper traits, they give me such a stoner boner.
Thanks mate and Merry Christmas.
To get this back on track this is 4ish weeks since 12/12 and a creation of my own (thai x blueberry) x malawi. Every single girl comes out with varying degrees of blueberry to slightly fuely hashy goodness with it being really berry forward on 90% of them. The high is all over the place between some with physical highs focused mostly in the upper half of the body (imagine feeling like you're suddenly super heavy in the head and have a wicked cold) to full up battery up the arse is this crack wtf kinda highs. Obviously I'm chasing the latter and it needs lots of work but fuck it can make for some nice pot if you get a girl that's close to your general taste in herb.

Attachments

• bud.webm
    812.2 KB

Topgun

Blooming
User ID
321568912_560765535496692_4312373753400685613_n.jpg

Stackr

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I have had white leaves before, that eventually turned green.
But this one is weird, the white things are the 2nd set of true leaves.
There are 4 other seedlings all normal, and they all have exactly the same treatment, same environment, same soil.

IMG_2022WHTE_085646.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2022WHT3_085909.jpg
    IMG_2022WHT3_085909.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
Top Bottom