Random pics of weed

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Potted up 10 plants into 200mm pots 3 days ago I pinched out the tops yesterday.

6 x afg/skunk x mango haze from mr nice. 2 x Northern Lights x Liberty Haze ( accidental cross by me when killing a male outside). and the 2 small cuttings are SFV x wedding fighter from bad dawg genetics, got a female flowering outdoors at the moment that im pollinating smells incredible. The rest are either going outside or getting culled mostly just more cuttings.

C56DFE08-EC5D-4117-8B05-3DE3043EC851.jpeg

Got roots poking out already

B9F8D7AA-2F6A-450A-ABF0-E4DD3DAD4970 (1).jpeg

All potted up in 100% coco from the company pinegro purchased at bunnings, to be clear not cheaper bricked stuff labelled as garden soil (y) . Also some chilli seedlings :cool:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

nugget

Blooming
User ID
Potted up 10 plants into 200mm pots 3 days ago I pinched out the tops yesterday.

6 x afg/skunk x mango haze from mr nice. 2 x Northern Lights x Liberty Haze ( accidental cross by me when killing a male outside). and the 2 small cuttings are SFV x wedding fighter from bad dawg genetics, got a female flowering outdoors at the moment that im pollinating smells incredible. The rest are either going outside or getting culled mostly just more cuttings.

View attachment 16906

Got roots poking out already

View attachment 16905

All potted up in 100% coco from the company pinegro purchased at bunnings, to be clear not cheaper bricked stuff labelled as garden soil (y) . Also some chilli seedlings :cool:
That coco goes alright I like it

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
It's called 'battlecat', don't know much about them really. Got 4 regs going, hoping for 2 girls to stay in there. Was planning on putting them under 12/12 in a couple weeks to sex them, then back to 18/6 and into bigger pots.
Yeah it feels good to fire up the tent again, last grow was that members comp..
10 days of 12/12 have shown the sex of these. The 2 on the left will be potted up to 15lt pots and put back into veg, give em a couple weeks and flip back to flower
V.jpg

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Growing this SFV OG x CakeFighter (wedding cake x starfighter) in a 200mm pot of 70/30 coco/coco chunks Was suppose to be run indoors but ended up with 1 female from 10 or so seeds so had to re sow indoors and this got put outside at the end of winter in my unheated greenhouse. Really impressed with this pheno, the smell and resin production is amazing as well as bud size for the little light it did get is impressive also it took single digit nights like an absolute champ very little to no purpling.. So it was hit with pollen, got a fair bit of pollination that has set in, just hoping I get the seeds to mature before it wants to fully reveg.

Fed 1.8 - 2.0,ec at around ph 6 (using ph drop tester so not 100% accurate), they have been on cyco commercial one part powdered nutes, 2 tsps of the powder into a 9l watering can that's it no need to adjust ph with my water. Occasionally hit with some seaweed powder in the feed.

2A2F6BF5-ED45-4719-ACC9-3491ADB661DD.jpeg

FB4595BB-3087-4FAE-B685-B0891F91EBC6.jpeg

E7CAF58F-6A35-4BDB-9409-E27613064296.jpeg

Wish I could fill my greenhouse up in summer would be fun hey (y)

Top Bottom