Rainbow footy jumpers

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Love me league!! Played it as a kid me kid plays and I coach so have plenty to do with it at a local level!
Honestly I couldn't give a fuck about it!
Manly are and always have been a bunch of cunts!!
Personally I think religion is the worst invention in human history.
I think it's funny these idiot coco nuts won't wear it on religious grounds but their major sponsor is pointsbet which their religion says is just as bad as arse fucking a man!
Typical religious fuckwits cherry picking which bit they object to!!
I hope they get flogged!! 🤣

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
It's all about marketing. Manly obviously think the gay market is untapped and if they put a rainbow on their shirts more poofs will buy em!!
Good to see money tops players religious beliefs!! 🤣🤣

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Personally I think religion is the worst invention in human history.
I think it's funny these idiot coco nuts won't wear it on religious grounds but their major sponsor is pointsbet which their religion says is just as bad as arse fucking a man!
Typical religious fuckwits cherry picking which bit they object to!!
I hope they get flogged!! 🤣

+1

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Yeah I don’t really care.
This is more about money than
politics. Untapped market like porky said.
Players are acting like spoilt kids though
Your job is to play football. Just fucking play it.

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
If a heap of white players boycotted NRL Pacific Island week cos they are all kava drinking kooks with a khrist komplexes, the Manly response might have been a bit different.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Think you blokes missed something

The 1st pic on Web of their fullback in Jersey, they inadvertently outed him , the islander boys didn't know about him and now don't want to play with him. They won't be in the dressing room if he is there

There's a lot more to this than meets the headline

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Think you blokes missed something

The 1st pic on Web of their fullback in Jersey, they inadvertently outed him , the islander boys didn't know about him and now don't want to play with him. They won't be in the dressing room if he is there

There's a lot more to this than meets the headline
Who Ruben Garrick is gay??

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I'm not certain it's him , but word has it it's the picture of the Jersey with no face of the player

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
The rainbow people should have their own rugby leagues

The poofs can play for the poo jabber cup, winner gets a box of incontinence nappy's
the Lesbian's can play for a box to eat
and the Trannies can play for a sparkly dress to wear to the kiddie drag queen show

the Intersex cunts can go fuck themselves

Pixie

Baked
User ID
The poofters can play the lesbos. The freshwaters can play the saltwaters. And whatever else is left they can make their own comp as well then everyone is happy. 👍

Top Bottom