Possums

amac222

Germinating
User ID
Hi guys,
Just wondering if you think possums will eat my plants ?
I'm thinking that when they are in full flower that the possums may be attracted to them. I would hate to get to harvest and then have them destroyed overnight.
My backyard is fully fenced so no kangaroos can enter but I'm now thinking about the fucking brush tails.
Cheers 👍

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Hi guys,
Just wondering if you think possums will eat my plants ?
I'm thinking that when they are in full flower that the possums may be attracted to them. I would hate to get to harvest and then have them destroyed overnight.
My backyard is fully fenced so no kangaroos can enter but I'm now thinking about the fucking brush tails.
Cheers 👍
I live in proper bush and it's a real problem here, they don't usually touch them until the bush dries up a bit and they start flowering. They don't seem to eat it but they rip them to pieces and piss and shit on all of it! Cages and electric tape are my friends.

amac222

Germinating
User ID
I live in proper bush and it's a real problem here, they don't usually touch them until the bush dries up a bit and they start flowering. They don't seem to eat it but they rip them to pieces and piss and shit on all of it! Cages and electric tape are my friends.
Cheers med180,
Yeah I'm thinking I'll have to do something, perhaps I'll let my dogs sleep outside when it's half way through flowering .

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
we had a ripped to pieces brush tail on the back patio this morning. Just get a couple of little dogs. lol, surprised they had it in them.

I hate the brush tail vemin., shame ya cant legally shoot them.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Get a Carpet Snake. Used to have a possum get into the mangoes. only knocked off about one each night so i wasn't too concerned with it. During the day he'd camp in the old farm shed 'n raid the trees at night. Well, that was the case until i was in the shed one day and i heard this god awful commotion up in the rafter's. As it was, the snake sniffed him out and nailed him, that was the end of the mango thief.

RidingOnwards

Vegetating
User ID
Ffs
Bastard things

amac222

Germinating
User ID
we had a ripped to pieces brush tail on the back patio this morning. Just get a couple of little dogs. lol, surprised they had it in them.

I hate the brush tail vemin., shame ya cant legally shoot them.
I agree 💯 ring tails are ok they are not as destructive as fucking brush tails .....cunts

Top Bottom