Pizza's

vostok

Blooming
User ID
I like just bland pizza's like cheese and onion with a little tomato but wherever you go they can be very artistic

image001.png

The $500 tequila-lobster pizza
This one's decadent. Featuring lobster, Osetra caviar, black truffle shavings, avocado, mango, and edible platinum flakes, the $500 pizza (available upon request at New York City restaurant Bodega Negra) gets its hefty price tag and claim to fame thanks especially to the inclusion of three shots of top-shelf Patrón tequilas to the mix. Those tequilas sell at the upstairs nightclub for upwards of $100 per shot. And yes, consuming this pizza will give you a buzz.

Whats yours

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Carbcon

Curing
User ID
What's new in omlettes in last 20yrs?

I'm a BBQ meatlovers guy.
As long as the crust ain't too thick.

Wasted real estate

vostok

Blooming
User ID
What's new in omlettes in last 20yrs?

I'm a BBQ meatlovers guy.
As long as the crust ain't too thick.

Wasted real estate
organic homegrown chicks and eggs, the eggs you buy in the city now have e-coli and antibiotics in them
called shit an shave eggs
on the horizon is eggs made in a lab out of derived plastics, thank you china!
meats from labs is here at least in Europe
we don't each much meat now ...to expensive, a chicken leg once a week at best
Oh and canadian bacon is everywhere again if you don't mind the antibiotics in them

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Anywhere to bowhunt nature's gifts where you live vostock?
I used to shoot lots but not for years ..my job as a kid was hunting wolves with my dad
one day my dad was out, .. a school got got killed by a wolves I had spend 3 days and nights hunting the pack down
the last ran into Poland but that didn't stop me, they are protected their!

But even in my time I see less and less game every 3-5 years on average, like tons of salmon swimming up the river with deer keeping us awake in the morning ...shame

vostok

Blooming
User ID
....one day my dad was out, .. a school got got killed by a wolves

read that as... a school girl, got got killed by a wolves

@Billygoat, this is why I like longer to re edit my replies even threads, I agree tho 'days' is too much

Top Bottom