Pending site change

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Wouldn’t work. It’s near 4000, with at least 80 per cent of those spammers that are auto banned.

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Why can't the seed comps be just for paid up community members? There could be other seed comps for members like show us your grow or something, or biggest bud or something? I paid for membership the other week and I would have done it earlier but I didn't have a fucking credit card or any of that shit. But I sorted out the problem and as soon as I had it I made a contribution to TSE 👍. If you don't want to make a contribution to the running of the place don't go in the comps for free seeds. I've seen other people become community members in the last few weeks it's a good thing isn't it?

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
The best bud and best plant comps were a good way to have active member participation. And reward your hard work of growing.
The reason I did the comps with random number was to give everyone a fair chance ,,otherwise most votes would go to a handful of consistently good growers,,or to someone who has better camera skills,etc.
I see the numbers thing as a way to spread winnings more evenly
over the community.

having said that I have been meaning to do best bud or plant type comp every now and then just to break it up.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Oh I was 45 I think in the beginning. Must of changed when I couldn't remember sign in ?

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Must be why dumbarse thinks I haven't been here from the beginning.

Knew all the founders before the site was made

Relationships have been testing at times but I'm still here

Top Bottom