Par meter help

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Anyone use or know the reliability of these below my diy lights are to strong and plants suffered bleaching on a few tops. The bar light I built can go up to 960w and I got bleaching at 600w 18 inches away 😆 cheers
PAR Meter Light Meter Up to 6000umol/(㎡s) and 400,000lx PPFD tester LUX Meter FC Meter Illuminance Meter https://amzn.asia/d/aQg83n9

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I got this one and it seems to work well.

I've compared it against both manufacturer specs & youtube reviewer PPFD results for a couple of different lights/brands and I'm getting readings within 3%, so I'm pretty happy with it (y).

Hudo

Baked
User ID
I got this one and it seems to work well.

I've compared it against both manufacturer specs & youtube reviewer PPFD results for a couple of different lights/brands and I'm getting readings within 3%, so I'm pretty happy with it (y).
Thanks mate

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
Have you tried the Photone ppfd meter for smart phones?

I get that it's a far reach fee rom the appogee par meters but it's definitely helped me get the hanging distance and the intensity levels approximately right..

I honestly reckon it's alright for a free app

Stackr

Baked
Community Member
User ID

I get that it's a far reach fee rom the appogee par meters but it's definitely helped me get the hanging distance and the intensity levels approximately right..

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Hudo

Baked
User ID

Yeah I used it on these had ppfd at around 800 so obviously way off. At first I though it was just a sensitive strain but most of them coped a bit here and there mainly on the bar light side running cutter boost strips

Last edited:
Top Bottom