Organic Living Soil in a commercial facility in New Zealand

Donothing-garden

Blooming
User ID
Thought I'd mention here, I've been helping Trichome Medical convert to a 100% organic growing operation for high THC medical cannabis in NZ. 100% of the flower produced is to be exported to Australia for the medical market... He just passed all of the quality control measures which are ridiculously strict... Here's hoping for some Australian companies to follow suit!

Attachments

• VID-20220516-WA0002.mp4
    3.2 MB
  • VID-20220516-WA0003.mp4
    11.4 MB
  • IMG_3342.jpg
    IMG_3342.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3527.jpg
    IMG_3527.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 15

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
I too am Interested to see how they market it. you think it would make sense to position it as organic.

I wonder if there would also be a benefit in marketing the strains, terpenes and effect. and what the regulations are on that too. or is it a bridge too far for medicinal….

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
Omg. This is making my brain work.
For the investment some of these guys would be putting in, I wonder if they have contracted analysts to do due diligence on the current market offerings, and formulated a strategy to fill the holes on that.
If they haven’t and it’s all guess work, then thats adds a whole level of unpredictability to the ball game.
fuckit. I just want to chill and smoke weed.

Donothing-garden

Blooming
User ID
Omg. This is making my brain work.
For the investment some of these guys would be putting in, I wonder if they have contracted analysts to do due diligence on the current market offerings, and formulated a strategy to fill the holes on that.
If they haven’t and it’s all guess work, then thats adds a whole level of unpredictability to the ball game.
fuckit. I just want to chill and smoke weed.
It's a huge risk but someone has to pave the way and do it... From what I understand from this particular operator, there is a formulated strategy but it's still very risky. There's no guarantee that the wholesalers will hand over any cash, or that customs decides to destroy it on arrival due to who knows what... The market needs to get stronger and more accessible for operators

Donothing-garden

Blooming
User ID
Nice.

I was only thinking yesterday whether there was an avenue to market medicinal canna as Organic. Any ideas if it will be labelled as such?
He's marketing his operation as organic... However I have no idea how the final products are marketed. The industry here is extremely pharmaceutical in nature and not really indicative of the natural plant element of the medicine.

Donothing-garden

Blooming
User ID
I too am Interested to see how they market it. you think it would make sense to position it as organic.

I wonder if there would also be a benefit in marketing the strains, terpenes and effect. and what the regulations are on that too. or is it a bridge too far for medicinal….
Apparently the Australian and New Zealand cannabis markets are only interested in total THC content... No consideration is made to the terpene composition of the material. Ridiculous.

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
Thought I'd mention here, I've been helping Trichome Medical convert to a 100% organic growing operation for high THC medical cannabis in NZ. 100% of the flower produced is to be exported to Australia for the medical market... He just passed all of the quality control measures which are ridiculously strict... Here's hoping for some Australian companies to follow suit!
i was told this yesterday by a young grower i've been mentoring , you two have been speaking with each other & he past that info on
good luck with it mate , are you supplyig goods , consulting or both either way sounds great for you , well done & wish you all the best with it

kct710

Seedling
User ID

Hi, I'm new here. Those organic buds look nice. I am prescribed mc and lately have seen a couple of growers marketing living soil organic medicine, this is one I have not tried.. are there claims to be organic legit? Screenshot_20220524-183137_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20220524-183154_Brave.jpg

Donothing-garden

Blooming
User ID
Hi, I'm new here. Those organic buds look nice. I am prescribed mc and lately have seen a couple of growers marketing living soil organic medicine, this is one I have not tried.. are there claims to be organic legit? View attachment 24156
View attachment 24157
Hi, very interesting, the cannabis is advertised with a terpene profile? Is that based on actual lab reports of the product that you buy or is it taken from a publicly available database and applied to the strain info? Also, very interesting regarding the organic nature of the product. Is it imported from Canada or grown in Australia?

Last edited:

Donothing-garden

Blooming
User ID
Hi, I'm new here. Those organic buds look nice. I am prescribed mc and lately have seen a couple of growers marketing living soil organic medicine, this is one I have not tried.. are there claims to be organic legit? View attachment 24156
View attachment 24157
Ok I checked it out... It's from Canada, which is great that the medi system here can source this high quality cannabis. However, this stuff should be grown and produced right here in Australia and NZ

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Hi, I'm new here. Those organic buds look nice. I am prescribed mc and lately have seen a couple of growers marketing living soil organic medicine, this is one I have not tried.. are there claims to be organic legit? View attachment 24156 View attachment 24157

View attachment 24157
Should pack a good punch with them high levels of Myrcene.
Should be quite sedative i imagine.not to mention the palate.👍

Top Bottom