Oils ain’t oils

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I lost that batch of oil, fucking kids went to the beer fridge to get a Pepsi the dog got in and knocked both my jars over, are the joys take two tonight.

fucking little shits new lock on shed door no cunts getting in now fuckin banished from the land lol.
Guillotine, off with their heads.....

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Last year we took on what thought was going to be a lap dog. Turns out he's nothing but a grub, that likes to live off the land. The bugga will eat anything.

He's most peculiar behaviour is he's got this thing for cane toads. Absolutely no interests in live one's, they've got to be long time dead and dehydrated. Sometimes he'll eat just the lower half, other times he'll scoff the lot, without any symptoms of poisoning. I'm guessing he has been at it since before we took him onboard. Though the worrying thing now is, he's got our old boy (dog) interested in them as well now.

junglelover

Vegetating
User ID
Last year we took on what thought was going to be a lap dog. Turns out he's nothing but a grub, that likes to live off the land. The bugga will eat anything.

He's most peculiar behaviour is he's got this thing for cane toads. Absolutely no interests in live one's, they've got to be long time dead and dehydrated. Sometimes he'll eat just the lower half, other times he'll scoff the lot, without any symptoms of poisoning. I'm guessing he has been at it since before we took him onboard. Though the worrying thing now is, he's got our old boy (dog) interested in them as well now.
Poor thing must've had a tough life if he considers dried out cane toads good grub.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Poor thing must've had a tough life if he considers dried out cane toads good grub.
Yeah, I think he had been mistreated before we got him due to a couple of behaviour issues that a lot of dogs like him display. Though he's got it good here now. Just stuff he's carried over to us.

Top Bottom