NSW will be moving to decriminalisation of small quantities of illicit drugs, signalling a massive shift in the approach to drugs in this state.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Vote grabbing bullshit via twitter. There's already discretion for NSW coppers to issue a warning or infringement type fine for minor cannabis use. But they're brain dead morons, and push everything through the court system instead. NSW needs revenue but will ignorantly continue to try and raise money through minor fines. Put me in charge of the State and I'll raise billions through growing and selling weed, oil, hash, edibles, seeds, pollen and clones. Common sense died years ago. The madmen are running this asylum.

D

Deleted member cpr

Vote grabbing bullshit via twitter. There's already discretion for NSW coppers to issue a warning or infringement type fine for minor cannabis use. But they're brain dead morons, and push everything through the court system instead. NSW needs revenue but will ignorantly continue to try and raise money through minor fines. Put me in charge of the State and I'll raise billions through growing and selling weed, oil, hash, edibles, seeds, pollen and clones. Common sense died years ago. The madmen are running this asylum.

Did you run Adelaide in the 90's? Your plan sound familiar šŸ¤£

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Did you run Adelaide in the 90's? Your plan sound familiar šŸ¤£
Never been to Adelaide, but they had some idea back then. Gone backwards ever since. I believe a lot of skunk and NL I was buying back then was from SA. It worked ok too, until pgr stuffed things up.

D

Deleted member cpr

Never been to Adelaide, but they had some idea back then. Gone backwards ever since. I believe a lot of skunk and NL I was buying back then was from SA. It worked ok too, until pgr stuffed things up.
10 plants or less was a expiration notice $150 fine. NSW and VIC got sick of all the money flowing into SA and pressured them to change the law. Now Adelaide has what are possibly the worst pot laws in the country :(

Top Bottom